[ 10 ]

jeal·ous·y
[ˈjeləsē]
noun

the state or feeling of being jealous

-

the gymnasium was filled with noise of anxious dressed students that would perform their dance.

yuta and sicheng was found in the crowd-less part of the gym, the chinese pacing back and forth and his partner looking at him.

"are you really okay? are you comfortable with your clothes?" standing in his seat he asked and held sicheng's hand, getting him to stay put.

"no- i mean yes. i just feel super nervous and all, ah damn it" he mumbled.

"i can't understand chinese but i feel like you cursed," yuta said that made the chinese chuckle and shrug.

"let's stay calm okay? we'll do fine" yuta said as he cupped the younger's face and smiled at him.

a whistle was heard across the place following a loud voice saying, "everyone please gather in the middle bleachers the two first performers go in front and prepare, we'll start!"

that made yuta smile and hold the younger's arm pulling him.

they sat in front in the left row with sicheng still mumbling incoherent words.

yuta held sicheng's hand and used his thumb and brushed it against the younger's hand.

"we'll do fine okay?" yuta smiled and assured the younger once more.

"yeah, okay we'll do fine" sicheng repeated, breathing heavily.

the first performers started and it took quite a while for them to finish and they performed a dance break that resulted getting woahs, ohhs, wows on the crowd. As it ended applauds was heard inside the gymnasium.

fourth, fifth, sixth... different genre of music played and different people who stepped on the stage-

"dong sicheng and nakamoto yuta" mr. moon said, finally.

they walked slowly in the middle and their classmates was heard whispering, sicheng just wanted to cry and run away but was snapped out of his reverie when he saw yuta smiling at him, "it'll be okay" he whispered softly.

finally, sicheng collected himself as he took a deep breath and tried to be calm.

//imagine that yuwin danced the rainbow-v performance of ten and winwin//

one,

two,

three-

beat.

the music starts as they start to move and dance. as if it was a rhythm the two of them understood, as if it connected them in a way.

a voice inside sicheng was getting loud, "let's stop, let's run, this is embarassing they'll laugh at you after, let's stop!" as if it was a mantra

sicheng on the other hand wanted to follow the voice, but as he gracefully turned, his eyes met yuta's and that made the storm inside his thoughts calm down.

that made him smile and continue to dance with him.

as the melody gets mellow and the tempo slow, the song stopped and so does the dance. everyone cheered and sicheng felt his knees wobble but yuta held his hand as he smiled and they took a bowed for the crowd.

-

lunch time, both of the boys were hanging out on the school garden which is quite in the open.

"we got the highest grade," sicheng said out of nowhere.

"you can say that again. and you deserve it, angel" yuta said while he was playing something on the ground with his foot.

people walked pass the garden as they glance at their phones and look at yuta and sicheng's direction, it became usual as minutes goes by.

sicheng held yuta's arms, "im uncomfortable, why are they like that"

yuta looked at the students also becoming more annoyed because they were clueless and just by the time his phone notified him with something.

it was their school website and the top most trending post was just posted 2 hours ago, their performance.

but what caught yuta's attention was the comments and a badly took pixelated screenshot of sicheng's abs.

many comments were all about it and yuta closed his phone and tightly grasped sicheng's arms.

"you forgot to tuck your shirt in earlier" he said softly but in a sinister way.

sicheng turned to his direction, "huh?"

"nothing, let's get you away from here" he said, still no smile creeping in his face he pulled sicheng with him in the cafeteria.

to sicheng's shock all were looking at him all smiles and waving their hands.

he just shook it off with an awkward smile as he walked with yuta on the corners of the caf.

"we'll have no class after this, should we hangout?" sicheng said.

yuta's face lit up but as he was to say something a group of girls passed their way that made what he said die down.

"hi sicheng! you were super great earlier!" and all of them continued to add every praise they could give and walked off after with squeaky laughs.

"sorry i can't be with you at the moment, i have to visit something" yuta said as he tried to smile and walk off. he didn't know what to do and he thought he needed a bit time to refresh.

"what am i doing with my life. dong sicheng i'm going crazy"

ᴀ/ɴ
i was busy and idk i felt lazy (super sorry) but im back with my yuwin spirit, alive and kicking! (tho my net connection sucks oof) AAAAND JOPPING WAS A BOP ASDFGHJKLL

to be continued...