[ 2 ]

ac·quaint·ance.
[əˈkwāntəns]
noun

a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend.

-

yuta walked in the classroom being the first one to arrive early- or so he thought.

he saw a guy beside his desk leaning in, "sicheng?" he said that made the guy look up.

"good morning!" yuta again said as he sat beside the younger.

sicheng couldn't do anything out of annoyance and just nodded his head and went back to leaning in.

"how's your day?" he said as he tousled sicheng's hair which made sicheng sit back up again.

"does he require himself to be annoying daily?" the chinese thought as he glanced towards yuta's direction.

shaking off his thoughts he replied, "hmm, okay" only earning a scoff from the older.

"how about you, yuta? how's your day?" The japanese imitated sicheng's soft voice in a mocking way.

"how about you, yuta? how's your day?" sicheng said as he rolled his eyes out of frustration.

it made yuta smile, even if it was out of force at least sicheng complied.

yuta didn't stop talking about what happened to him yesterday and how his morning got, making sicheng mentally note not to ask yuta about his state of being ever again.

he's not into talking and hearing yuta blob things out about himself makes the atmosphere okay so he just listened.

yuta stopped talking when students started to fill in their classroom, the two guys leaning in their desks silently.

-

"let's eat! books aren't edible!" yuta protested when he realized they were heading at the library again.

"i don't want to, you go eat" sicheng replied continuing his tracks on the familiar direction.

sicheng was 10 steps away from the library when he felt getting dragged away from the library's doorsteps.

he couldn't complain to yuta knowing he couldn't win, instead he just let himself get dragged towards the cafeteria.

there's always a first time in everything.

"what food is good here?" yuta asked as they sit on a table for two.

"i don't know, i don't go here" sicheng replied shortly making the latter shock.

"you're a student here for years and you never ate here?" yuta asked making sicheng nod silently.

yuta stood up and left making the younger shock.

minutes passed and sicheng was still alone, "waiting is too stupid if people won't come back" he whispered silently deciding to leave.

"what did you say?" a voice replied, sicheng looked up only seeing yuta laying two trays of food infront of him.

"eat," the japanese said smiling brightly.

"how?" sicheng said taken aback by the meal infront of him.

"you chew and swallow, dumbass" yuta chuckled.

"i mean it's like you ordered the whole thing in the menu!" sicheng retorted, thinking about the possible waste goods they will have.

"i did order the whole thing in the menu" he replied earning a smack in his head.

-

the day ended flawlessly, the no one ruined sicheng's day, which was great but suspicious.

"bye!" yuta bid his farewell to sicheng making the younger stop and wave his hands.

it was a nice day for yuta, not until they reached the end of school hours and separated ways.

to be continued...