[ 1 ]

be·gin·ning
[bəˈɡiniNG]
noun

the point in time or space at which something starts.

-

sicheng sighed as he entered the classroom, used to the bickering and noises his classmates do whenever he is around.

he sat on his seat; the one in the farthest row of the chairs in the room at the back.

"hey! why so quiet?" his classmate said.

"did you cut your tongue off?" another voice replied, they laughed and laughed and continued to provoke the silent chinese infront of them.

sicheng thought of transfering back to china which kind of made a bit sense, but no he can't handle being back there if it means handling people ten times worse than the people he is surrounded right now.

"it's okay, you can get used to it, this is your third year in this school" sicheng mumbled, comforting himself.

his classmates stopped when they heard their teacher getting in.

"are you still bothering your classmate?" their math teacher, taeyong asked the students provoking sicheng.

they denied strongly for the nth time, making the chinese force a smile and say there's nothing wrong as they proceed to their lesson.

it was almost time when this guy strutted inside their classroom, beads of sweat forming in his forehead, chasing his breath like there's no tomorrow.

"excuse me, sir. is this class 21?" he said that made taeyong look at his direction and force a smile.

"well, yes" he said and eyed the guy from head to toe.

the teacher and the guy whispered things and caught everyone's curiosity when their teacher suddenly got taken aback and smiled.

"ah! of course! class, this is nakamoto yuta an exchange student from japan. he will be your new classmate, please treat him nicely" their teacher said and the japanese smiled as he bowed.

many offered their seats but the transferee chose to be in the farthest row of the room, beside sicheng.

sicheng became uncomfortable with the presence of the new student.

"hi! i'm yuta!" the guy said brightly making sicheng turn his head toward his direction.

"sicheng" the chinese replied earning a frown from the latter.

"can you talk longer than that?" yuta said as he flashed his smile.

the japanese earned a glare that made him shut up for good 20 minutes.

the class ended and the room started to be filled out, sicheng got up only feeling his wrist get held on.

"i'm new here" yuta said as he stood up and looked at him.

"then?" the latter asked as his brows furrowed.

"can't you be good enough and give me... umm tour?"

"there's a school map"

their argument didn't stop, not until they reached the library and found a vacant seat to sit upon.

"why are you following me?" irittated, sicheng asked.

"i told you i'm new here!" the japanese reasoned out.

luckily their library wasn't filled with students, so only few would be bothered by their mini argument.

"why aren't you eating? it's break time" yuta said as he sat beside sicheng who was reading a book.

"i don't want to deal with people" he whispered softly only earning a 'what?' from yuta.

"nevermind, i'm dealing with you anyways" sicheng said as he continued reading.

ᴀ/ɴ
I don't know where this shit will lead to and I'm annoyed myself for the redundancy of the use of names.

to be continued...