13- 'A night gifted with the stars'

Pooja was more exicited for Aditya's birthday more than he was himself. Mostly because of the Amusement Park.
Pooja was overwhelmed.
Aditya was scared. (A little)

The first ride was the Pirate ship.
Aditya could ride on anything but pirate ships. He wasn't scared of all the other rides that much, But somehow he always got scared by the Pirate ship.
Yash was surprisingly very excited that day. Zoya nor Noor have seen him that happy.

Apart from Aditya, Maahi and Maya were also scared of nearly all the rides in the Amusement park. While going to the Pirate ship, Aditya noticed that it goes too high. They (well only Pooja and Yash since only they were exicited) decided that they will sit in the first seats on either sides.
Pooja,Yash and Noor sat on one side. Maahi, Aditya, Zoya and Maya sat on the other side (They sat according to the same order).It was more like everyone who had courage sat on one side while the scared, Trembling ones sat on the other side.
It started.
It went smooth for sometime.
Then it got faster.
Aditya tightly closed his eyes shut. He tried calming himself down. He tried not to scream or shout and tried to look like a civilised man.
It went higher.
He lost it.
He screamed in Maahi's ear, Whose eyes were shut too which were filled with tears.
Zoya enjoyed it.
Involuntarily, Aditya tightly held Zoya's hands and squeezed it.
Zoya looked at him, Who was more into shouting than the ride and laughed alot.
Maya, Who was sitting beside Zoya clenched on the handle as if there was zero gravity.
She was also tearing up.
That went on for a pretty long time.

Aditya kept holding Zoya's hand tightly and screaming on Maahi's ears. While Zoya kept laughing at him.
Maahi was sad since she hated the ride and more because there was melodious harmony going on by Aditya directly in her ears.
As soon as the Pirate ship stopped. Aditya slowly let go of Zoya's hand.
Zoya was laughing looking at his expressions. They didn't realise they were holding hands.
After Maahi got down, Aditya jumped out of the Pirate ship.

Zoya kept laughing.
Pooja, Yash and Noor were curious to hear the story behind.
"Adity..Whe..Th..Parrot...High..Han..Eye..Clas" Was all Zoya could say. She managed to get some words while laughing.
"Haha very funny, I was hell scared" Aditya said.
They all sat under a tree. The frightened team were totally exhausted and sat down in the shade, Whereas the exicited team wanted to ride.

"Seriously, Weren't you scared?" Aditya asked when Zoya finally stopped laughing. Zoya was Panting and waved at him which indicated a no.
He turned towards the others.
"I was so scared" Maahi said.
"Then how did you not shout?" Aditya asked.
"I cried." Maya said.
"Oh I did too" Maahi said honestly and they hi-fied.

Later, Yash got ice cream for all of them. They walked together to the next ride. While Zoya was gripping the cone, Maya noticed red marks on her hand. When Maya told about it to Zoya, She burst out laughing again.They all understood the story behind it then. Yash glared at Aditya for a while.

"Bumper cars!!" Noor and Pooja screamed as they headed towards the next ride.
Noor and Pooja became great friends over the trip. They were both excited over the same rides, Or over pretty much everything in the Amusement park.
Maahi and Maya became relaxed since Bumper cars weren't that frightening.
It started.
They were all in their own world. Noor kept going backwards, Even she wasn't able to figure out why.
While playing, Yash blocked Zoya.
"You cannot stop me here, Sir" Zoya said.
"And I told you not to call me 'Sir'" Yash said.
"Okay, Yash. Please let me go." She said smirking.
"Try." He said.
After a long time of crashing and blocking, Zoya was able to go. But was soon stopped by Aditya.
"Hello again" Aditya said with a grin.
"Not again!" Zoya exclaimed.
The glow in Yash's face slowly fell as he saw them getting closer. He has always been Aditya's loyal friend, But this time he didn't seem to accept him.
Was it jealousy?