12- 'Life changes with many encounters'

Aditya fell asleep in the couch. Zoya was confused for a while about what he had said before. It felt like Deja vu. She felt the same feelings as his, Missing a great friend and finally getting to know some one who resembles them. She was wondering about it sitting in the ottoman.
Bam!
Aditya fell from the couch, Rolling in his sleep.
'Aahh..' Aditya said in a soft voice. Zoya walked to see Aditya's condition. He was on the floor, Holding the couch and sleeping. 'You are going to break the couch' Zoya said. 'Are you worried about the couch and not me who fell of it?' Aditya stuttered in his sleep.
Zoya sighed and lifted him up.
"You are so heavy!' Zoya said While getting him to his feet. Aditya was Dosing off.
Zoya's room was upstairs. She was aldready struggling to pull him on the floor, She didn't know how to take him in the staircase. She looked around with her wandering eyes and wrapping his arm around her shoulder to put him somewhere safe.

'Amusement park!' Pooja exclaimed.
'There? Why there?' Arjun asked.
'Because that's the best place.' Pooja and Maya said together and gave a very big,Creepy smile.
Arjun realised the plan and he joined them.
'But where is Aditya?' Maya asked
Pooja sighed and became serious. Arjun wasn't okay too, After Maya asked that question.
'What happened? Is something wrong?' Maya was concerned sensing their sudden change.
'Today is their anniversary.' Pooja said.
'And the day they left.'

Zoya was cleaning the tables and the chairs. She was so bored after waking up so she decided to clean the house.
Ding.
The door bell rang.
Zoya opened the door to a very tired and half-asleep Maahi.
'How was your night?' Zoya asked, Moving aside to let the sleepy Maahi in the house.
'Aahhh... horrible!' Maahi growled.
'Why?'
'Oh god, Don't even ask!' Maahi slammed the table with her hands and grabbed a cup of Water.
'That Mona. She just broke up and she called me over to pour out all her feelings.' Maahi sighed.
'The whole night?!' Zoya asked.
'Surprisingly, That was small for her.' Maahi said as she walked towards her room.
'Now I get why your so tired.' Zoya said.
Maahi went to sleep in her room.
When Zoya was going back to cleaning, She felt as if she was forgetting something.
'Aaahh!' Maahi screamed above her lungs.
'Aaah!' One more scream escaped the room a while later.
Zoya rushed to see what was going on. Aditya was on Maahi's bed. He was fully woken, Maybe because of Maahi's high pitched scream. He sat on the bed as if he was going to do yoga. Zoya realised that she forgot about Aditya being at home.
'Oh.' Zoya said.
'What?' Maahi screamed. She didn't look sleepy anymore. Mostly in the shock that Aditya, Whom she admired from a distance in all the art exhibitions, Because of his charm and his works was sleeping in her bed. It was also a quick transition from a very sad drama to a dream come true for her. All in a few hours, She wasn't able to handle it all. Okay, Going back to the story keeping her fantasises aside.
'You know? You two were together the whole night? How is he in my bed? Did you two do anything in my b-'
'Calm down Maahi! I went through the same thing as you the night.' Zoya said cutting her off.
'Yes. I was sober.' Aditya said. Climbing out of the bed like an octopus
'So why didn't you go home.' Maahi asked.
'It was because of that house that I came here.' Aditya replied walking towards them. Maahi was confused.
'You wouldn't want more info, Atleast I don't want to input you much info as you seem to have gone through a alot.' Aditya said with a sleepy smile and started to move out of the room.
'Does it seem that obvious?' Maahi asked innocently to Zoya.
'Zoya.' Aditya called, Standing next to the door.
Zoya went to him like an obedient child.
'Wow! I'm surprised. You were supposed to be angry now.' Aditya said.
Zoya's feelings have changed after that night. Aditya didn't seem to be annoying after what he had said to her about his missing friend. Zoya felt more like a friend about him that time.
'I tought I could be a better friend' Zoya replied.
'Says the girl who hates me.' Aditya said and smiled.
'And last night.' Aditya started. Maahi was obviously drooling over a sleepy Aditya.
' I'm so sorry if I had said something wrong or if I had done something to you...' Aditya said doubtedly.
'No, You didn't do anything wrong. You were just mourning over somethings.' Zoya assured.
'Aah. Thank god! And thank you for not kicking me out of the house.'
'Thats fine. What are friends for then?'
Aditya was surprised listening to her talk friendly. It felt new and it somewhat felt like home for him, Something he was missing.
'Thank you, again.' Aditya said with a smile. His face glowed along with his smile this time.
'Bye' Aditya said.
'Bye' Zoya replied.
'Bye Maahi.' Aditya said While going out. Aditya noticed that she was drooling over him while he was talking to Zoya. The Bye he said was just to wake her up from her dreams. In no time, Aditya left.
Maahi gave a deep sigh and went to the coffee machine.
'Arent you going to sleep?' Zoya asked.
'After going through all of that? Not anymore. After looking at Aditya in my bed, I'm more awake.' Maahi said.
'By the way, My bed smells better now. Thanks to you.' Maahi laughed.