Chapter 23

I got my Bts PHOTOCARDS!!

Oh and my wrist is getting better and my friends also so please don't worry we are fine. (Idk for real though xP)

My wrist is healing I guess but still there though.

Idk if you see it but here's with dark light and light.

(Sorry I had to remove it xP)

And after that I took care of the Fucking baby and it BIT ME! 😭😭 Like a Vampire!

Some people be like. "That's what babies do idiot"

I'm like- "he fucking got his teeth down my skin bitch"

It hurted  bad and they probably got a hit so yeah 😋

I'll be updating this last one though.

~~~~~~

Jimin wipes his tears away. "I used to live like hat without him knowing but idk how to deal with it again."

I had tears in my eyes. "Why didn't you t-tell me..."

He takes a deep breath. "I-I didn't want ou guys h-having to deal w-with me cause I-I'm annoying and F-fat and u-ugly and-"

"Who the fuck thinks your fat,ugly or annoying?!" Jungkook and Yoongi growls.

"Your like a Big Angel Brother!"

"Your my Angel Jimin and our not Fat or ugly or annoying! Your PRECIOUS MY ANGLE!" Yoongi says truthfully.

"Who ever days anything to you will have to GET THROUGH ME!" Jungkook proudly says.

Jimin laughs as Jungkook acts like Superman fuming to save him. "Shut up Jungkook! I'm the one who's gonna save him!!"

Yoongi and Jungkook started fighting on who is gonna save Jimin Until Joni interupted.

"IM GONNA SAVE JIMINIE BTCHES MOVE OUT THE WAY!"

Things got complicated after that.

Hobo picked Jimin up bridal style and ran. "HEY!"

Yoongi and jungkook started chasing Hoseok around the house while Jimin laughed his pants off.

I smile. "What did I ever do to deserve such beautiful caring Family?"

"Until I took care of you" Jin says Proudly.

"I did too!" Namjoon whines as he hugs Jin from behind.

They started fighting about who took care of us and and blah blah blah. Everyone except me got Tired and went to sleep.

"Mmm, I don't wanna get up" Jungkook whines as he pushes me next to him , Making me in his protective Muscular arms.

I change my act and try to act Cute. "Jungkook please?"

He tries to give up by not looking at my face until I acted out as tears fell out of my eyes.

"OH SHIT!"

Jungkook worriedly got up and put Taehyung on his lap. "I'm sorry I'll go up and sleep, Cuddle, Kiss you Forgive me My baby"

He started repeating "Sorry" over and over again until I giggled. He raised his eyes before groaning. "Did you just act?"

I laughed my pants off, I fell in the other side of the couch. "Omg I'm dying!"

He whined." Cmon!"

I stopped laughing and got in his lap before kissing his lips mumbling "I Love You"

He smiles and pecks my lip 3 times. "I Love You Too"

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room. He puts me on the bed, Before getting on top of me and putting his whole giant body on my small one.

He puts his head in my chest, while I wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hands on my waist before falling asleep.

I smile.

"I Love You"

The End~~~

So after he said "I Love You"  that's the end but just pretend that they are waking up and going on a vacation together to "amalfi coast"
(a real place to go if you search it up) And everywhere having fun together.

And yeah I hope you like this books (not) xP

I'll be updating my other books in some days now but I hope you all have a good day and sleep well!

But if your on the other side of the earth than Good morning! (Almost morning but pretend!)

:D

Bai 💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

I hope we all Army can stay together as a family even if Bts disbands 💜