Chapter 19

I look down and sit down on the couch before sighing. "He said Ugly little fat mochi! You look like a pig, this is why you should be Jane or be gone To jimin."

I look at the ceiling before continuing. "Jimin didn't take that as a joke and I saw that he had tears in his eyes but before I knew Jungkook was laughing but he did stop."

"Jimin than held my hand taking me but I stopped in the tracks looking at Jungkook. So I don't know what he thought but He said Sorry I let you go away from your boyfriend And than left running away"

I met up with silent. I put my head on Nam-joon shoulders.

"Before he turned away, I saw the tears which were running down his face when he ran away. After that Jungkook was looking at me with guilt of what he did"

Jin sighs before hugging Jungkook who was looking down, still crying.

{ Yoongi wasn't their since he was sleeping his ass off }

"It's okay. he will come back and you can apologize okay? Go to your room and calm yourself" Jin says in a warm voice.

Jungkook nods his head before going to his room, not even looking up but just going to his room. That was harsh also on Jimin.

I sigh as we all just do what we were doing. We all waited until Jimin came back but eventually, we fell asleep.

Before I fell asleep...

       I thought of something.

              What is gonna happen tomorrow?

~~~ "id say you read this" .-.

"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, and yet your here, it's a truth."

"But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends."

"Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too."

"And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate."

"You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything."

"Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

Is there really so much to smile about?....

Cause All I See Is Darkness..

I wish to die than rather live a life of depression, Sadness, Brokenheat. What is life?

The thing I hate. I wish to cut myself everyday and die. Always trying to smile to new people but I'm broken inside.

Some people make me smile happily but was that enough for me to get off of darkness that I'm holding to get out with the tears I cry in night?

Please just save me...

From this Author,

S####a

Real saying.

"Please help me. Not god will even help. But all I want to do is die. My mind is blank, because it's filled with nightmares I sleep with and darkness."

"The only thing that helps me is Silence. The silence girl I am and will always be, Living a life I wish to die in. There are many reason for me to be silent"

"Because silent is my pain..."

"The author who is writing this is me. S####a. I wish to die than live but I people who care so I can't because I love them"

"I deserve the depression anyway"