Chapter 7

Taehyung didn't like to tell scary stories because he was scared.

Taehyung told the others that he is going upstairs to sleep because he would be more scared if he was listening to scary stories.

Taehyung went to a room the same room he kissed Jungkook.

He was scared to be alone :() Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook but didn't want to because Jungkook's was watching his friends  tell scary stories and he didn't want to make him mad or anything.

Taehyung turned the light on and went inside he took his clothes off and putted the one he packed in his bags.

He went to the balcony and watched the wind flow by him.

JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook was bored because the scary stories weren't fun as he expected so went upstairs to sleep.

Jungkook opened the door and saw Taehyung in the balcony with a big white shirt with no pants.

Jungkook went up to Taehyung and put his hand on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung turned around he saw jungkook there.

Taehyung was blushing hard because he had no pants on.

"Why don't you have your pants on?" Jungkook whispered who was confused.

"B-because i d-don't s-sleep wi-with p-pants o-on"Taehyung said not making eye contact with the younger.

Jungkook put his hand on taehyungs chin to make Taehyung look up.

"Why don't We sleep together."

Taehyung nodded without saying anything.

Jungkook carries Taehyung and putted him on the bed.

Jungkook also got on the bed putting his hand On Taehyung's waist.

They both slept really nicely and had a good night sleep.

3RD PERSONS POV

Jungkook woke up and saw that Taehyung wasn't there.

Jungkook went down stairs to see Taehyung in the kitchen cooking.

Taehyung turned around and saw jungkook.

"Well good m-morning" Taehyung said with a happy face.

"Good morning."

"I didn't know you cooked" jungkook said walking towards Taehyung putting his hand on his waist.

"You r-right n-now y-you h-have to e-eat b-break-fast" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and sat down and waited for Taehyung.

Taehyung made breakfast for Jungkook and putted it on the table for Jungkook to eat while Taehyung was going to get ready for school.

Jungkook finished eating and went upstairs changing to his school clothes.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to finish putting his school clothes on.

When Jungkook came downstairs he held Taehyung's hand and they both walked to school Together.

this is the end of this chapter I hope you like it it took me 25 minutes XD

Sunday 5:00

VKOOK TAEKOOK SHIP