Chapter 1

"Taehyung? Are you awake hello?"Said mr. Guru.

Taehyung woke up suddenly saw mr. guru.

SHIT I fell asleep.

"Sorry mr. guru."Taehyung saidz

When class ended all the students went to the basketball game taehyung didn't know how to play so he just clapped for
who won.

Taehyung heard everyone screamed jungkook.

Jungkook waved to the crowd when he saw a cute,pretty person wearing a pink big shirt which is to his thighs and black pants.

Jungkook eyes where on Taehyung the whole time.a girl told taehyung that someone was looking at him

"Hey! Jungkook is looking at you look!!"

Taehyung looked and saw someone staring at him the whole time.

I see him staring at me why is he staring?

The girl was trying to get jungkook attention but jungkook ignored her and only looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung kept looking back and seeing the same guy stare at him.

"Weird?"

The girl wanted to get jungkook attention so she pushed Taehyung.

" HEY! Why the hell did you push me?"Taehyung asked with a confused face.

"JUNGKOOK MINE AND I WANT HIS ATTENTION!! Jungkook doesn't need a uglY guy like you he needs a sexy girl like me" she said screaming JUNGKOOK!

Taehyung was annoyed and mad at words "ugly guy" as soon he turn his head he saw him again jungkook who was staring at him tensely.

Jungkook ignored the girls and only looked at Taehyung but Taehyung watched the others return back and play the game again.

When the game finished Taehyung walked with his friends when suddenly was stopped by somone.

"Can I talk to the pink shirt guy."