Chapter 8: "Hey little mate."

...River...

'Don't wear a stupid suit.' Rachel's voice filled my head.

'This isn't my suit box. This is normal clothes.' Everything is packed in outfits. I pull out a nice relaxing outfit. I took the clothes and her phone in the bathroom. I locked the door and turn the water so I can take a shower. The water was ice cold. My favorite. I used the new body wash, conditioner, and shampoo the got for Amber. I didn't want to smell like Xavier. Lucky for me the stuff Amber has now enhances your scent. My scent is fresh rain mixed with vanilla and pine trees. Vanilla is royalty. Amber doesn't know but she is the missing queen. She has to find out herself though. I'll help her along the way as much as I can. I'm so happy Amber is stuck with me.

'Hey, A what type of women are you?' I smirked.

'I am a sexy badass woman!' She yelled. Yes, she is.

'Love you A'

'Love you forever River!'

'And ever!' We are closer than normal people and their wolf. We talk 24/7. I honestly wish I could somehow be her mate. I always wish that we could meet in person. I hear a knock on the door/

"Yes!" My deep voice rips through the silence. The doorknob jiggled.

"Let me in I want to see you!" Xavier yelled. I sighed

"Give me 5 minutes!" I yell back turning off the shower.

"Fine!" I step out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my waist. I grabbed Amber's phone And took a picture of me in the mirror for my socials. Amber will post it later. We are kinda famous, but we're not as famous as Lil Tay was. We are getting there though. I took the phone and put it in between my clothes. I unlocked the door and leaned against the counter. My arms crossed with an emotionless blank face. Xavier burst through the door. His gaze found mt 8 pack. I just stared at his 6 pack.

"Like what you see mate?" I smirked and he nodded. "You look good too." He smiled and looked up at me. I'm 7 feet tall. On the other hand, Xavier is 6 feet 8 inches tall. Almost all male alphas are tall we have had a 5 feet 5 inches tall male alpha is mate was 5 feet tall. I love being super tall. Amber is 5 feet and 11 inches tall. So she is tall for a girl. I took a step forward, but Xavier took a step back. I kept going forward untell Xavier was out of the bathroom. I swiftly closed and locked the door. Xavier banged on the door.

"Hey, no fair!" He yelled

"Sorry little mate," I smirked.

"I'm not little I'm older than you!"

"That may be true but I mean I'm taller."

"Whatever dress hot you and A are going to meet the pack!"

"Alrighty, lil mate." I chuckle and leave the door. I slipped on my black supreme underwear and then the rest of my outfit.

I stick Amber's phone into my pants pocket and jam my hands into the pockets as well

I stick Amber's phone into my pants pocket and jam my hands into the pockets as well. I'm not ready for today. I walk out of the bathroom to find Xavier sitting on the bed staring at his phone. "Hey little mate." My husky deep voice cut through the silence. Xavier looks up and his jaw dropped. I peer over my sunglasses and smirk. "Закрой рот, прежде чем поймать мух."* He shut his mouth.

"Я никогда не думал, что ты знаешь русский."** He stands up. I take a step toward him.

"Ну мы в россии."*** My smirk widen and give a light chuckle. His face got hard.

"Don't talk back to me." He tried to stand up taller. I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." My face goes to an emotionless blank face. "Let's just go." I walk out of the room and out the front door. "I'm riding the bike."

"No, you're riding with me." I laugh.

"Little mate you think I want to be that close to you. I'm surprised I'm here right now. Amber should have followed those humans. That she flirted with," I crossed my arms. "She winked she stuck her butt out. Oh, Amber is such a badass bitch." I mentally high five Amber. Xavier looks like he is going to rip someone's throat out. "Don't tell her I told you though because she would kill me." I winked and started walking to our motorcycle but a hand wrapped around my arm and pulled my back. My back now against the door and Xavier standing chest to chest. His eyes filled with fury. He crashed his lips onto mine yet softly. I put my hands in his hair and slowly had less and less control and soon enough I was just a voice in Amber's head.

*shut your mouth before you catch flies

**I never thought you knew Russian

***Well, we are in Russia