Chapter 6 'something bads gonna happen'

(^River & Hunter^)

...River...

'Amber!' I yelled.

'What is it River?' I could sense her fear. I only yell her name when something's happening.

'Something bads gonna happen when we get to Xavier's pack.'

'What do you mean'

'I mean that something is going to happen to us after we're at his pack for a little bit. I can sense it.'

'What's going to happen though?'

'I think someone is going to invade the pack and take us from Xavier and Hunter'

'Ok so what do we do?'

'When we go out I have to take your spot at the house you will be fine to be yourself'

'Ok, should I tell Xavier?'

'NO, not yet. When it gets closer.'

'Ok.'

...Amber...

'I love you, Amber."

"I love you too River.'

I was ripped out of my thoughts by the sound of Xavier's voice.

"Amber!" Xavier yelled.

"Sorry I was talking to River."

"Oh, what was he saying." He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Well, he was saying how he can't wait to meet your pack." I smiled.

"Our pack." He scooped up my hand and kissed it.

"Our pack." I corrected myself. He smiled. "Xavier do you have any enemies?"

"Yeah, lots of people want to destroy me."

"Any alphas or higher ranked people."

"Yes 2 people, but why do you need to know this?" His smile was wiped away. "Did anyone threaten you? Did someone text or call you asking about me?" I yelped because he was squeezing my hand too hard. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I pulled my hand back and held it against my chest. 

"It's fine, but no i was just wondering."

"Oh ok sorry again." He gave a soft smile. I sat up and cupped my hands around his face.

"It's ok. I knew you didn't mean too." His smile widened. "Ugh you're so cute." He leaned into my hand and closed his eyes.

"I love your touch against my skin. It sends sparks everywhere in my body. I-I just love it so much. I love it when you say my name. It sounds so good coming out of your mouth." I smile a big smile. He is so adorable. So I just kiss him instead of saying anything. The kiss was filled with passion and love. The kiss lasted a couple seconds before my phone vibrated and messed up everything. I pulled it out. It was a text from jack that the plane was here. Then we heard a knock at the front door. He got up and went the door i go in the closet and grab his hoodies and put them in the to go box. I put a little blue nike one on. I grabbed so black high waisted jeans with rips. I went into another box and grabbed my all black slip on vans. I folded all the to go boxes up and went into the bathroom. I just stared at the mirror.

'Oh yeah Amber.'

'Whats up River?'

'Merry christmas eve!'

'Oh i forgot about that, but thanks and you too.' I give a light laugh. I stared deepend into the mirror. I studied my scar. I closed my eyes. Happy christmas eve Amber. Another christmas without my parents again. I texted the groupchat, with me and my parents, and said 'Happy christmas eve!' I wish I could see them again. I let out a deeply sad sigh.

"What's wrong baby cakes?" The most soothing voice whispered in my ear. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair and let out another sad sigh.

"I miss my parents."

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do to help you feel better."

"Not really sorry." He sighed

"Well the plane is ready we should get going." He let go and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the little home and into the plane. I sat in the luna chair and started to get comfy. I forgot to grab a blanket but my legs are fine they can handle the cold.

"Do you have any earbuds?" I pulled out my phone.

"Alex!" Xavier yelled. Not gonna lie I kinda jumped a little. Alex came rushing in.

"What do you need alpha."

"Earbuds." Alex let out a breath and nodded. He came back with a black pair of earbuds and walked them over to me. I got up and hugged him.

"You're a lifesaver thank you." I sat back down and he just nodded. I plugged them into my phone and clicked on a. I close my eyes and let the music fill my veins.