Chapter 2: Mating Ceremony

(xavier^)

...Xavier...

I look out the window to see a limo pull up right next to me. My heart felt like it was getting pulled out of my chest. I girl got out and looked directly at me. She put her hand on her chest over her heart and ran. A guy got out fast and ran after her. I push past everyone on the plain and jumped down. Everything started to shake and everyone stopped and looked at me, but that girl kept running away. Alex put his hand on my shoulder.

"Is that her buddy?" Alex questioned. I just shuttered.

"Yep and she is a blue moon so time to reject my own mate." I pushed his hand away. 

"Have fun with that bro." Alex got his stuff and walked toward the hotel. I did the same and caught up to him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Amber... 

"No no no no no Jack NO!" We were sitting at our tables for the Mating Ceremony. He rubbed my back.

"You found him, didn't you." I nodded. We were shhhhed by the other people at the table because it was starting. An elder walked on the stage and settled everyone so that he could talk.

"Hello, all you wolves. I love to finally see two packs that have hated each other for so long come together for one of the most important days of your lives. Alright, so can I have all the girls on the stage, please." He smiled. Jack gave me a thumbs up. I took a deep breath not ready to see him in the crowd of male wolves. I walked to the line of girls and waited in line. As I got up on the stage the elder put me next to all the other betas daughters. Funny thing is I was the only one. There were no Alpha daughters too. "Ok ladies after you hear your name, rank, and status you need to shift into your wolves. Oh yes, the wolf thing is new. Amber, status omega, rank-" he gulps "cannot say. Ok, Miss Amber please be the first to shift." This time I gulped. 

"Do I have to?" I whispered to him. He nodded. I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes were black all over. I shifted into River and held my head high. River, of course, is male but he is as tall as a king wolf, so like way taller than the other wolves. So many people got scared and yelled at me. That guy I saw earlier locked eyes with me and suddenly growled loudly. Everyone got quiet. I was fighting River not to go hop on his table and lick his face all over.

"Amber! You can go back now." The elder yelled at me. 

"Don't you yell at a lady!" That guy from the plane yelled.

"I'm sorry Alpha Xavier." Xavier gave him a single node I hopped off the stage and everything shock. I unshifted and walked back to my seat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was shaken awake by Jack. 

" Everyone is supposed to go mingle so I got to go. Love youuuu." Jack said walking away. 

I got up and weaved between the tables. The tables make a big circle around the dance floor. The music filled my veins and made my body move to the beet of the song. My eyes closed as I walked over to the sweaty wolves dancing. I feel hands on my hips and I don't even care I just keep moving my body. I turned around and wrapped my arms around this person's neck. Just touching them makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the room. He leans in as the song ends so I open my eyes to see who made me feel so good. My eyes widen to see Xavier. He smirks and kisses my cheek.

"Let's go home my luna." At that moment my body moved without me even thinking. "Alex lets go, please." We turn to see him making out with Jack. "Do you know that other guy luv." I was opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was a little squeak. I slapped my hand over my mouth and just nodded. "Aww, she can't speak around me." He gave a little chuckle. I smelled the mix of beer and a witch potion mixed together. Why did he take a sleep and emotion dampener potion? Maybe someone gave it to him. "I'll be right back." As soon as he left me alone I shifted and ran. I don't want an alpha mate from the blood moon pack. I pick up the sound of paws pounding on the ground behind me. River got half control, but he was getting close to getting full. As soon as he gained full control he jumped up and unshifted. I fell on to the hard ground and brock something in my spine. "Oh look who I found." Xavier stood over me and growled. "I tried to give you a shot since your my mate but now you are getting rejected at home tomorrow morning." I ground in pain and grabbed my stomach. I have not eaten since Tuesday and its Sunday. I saw my boxes get loaded up into that plane from earlier. "Let's go."