Chapter 3

When I got home it was a bit after sunset, 'mom is probably asleep.' I think to myself while turning off my bike. As I walk into my house, I smell something I haven't smelt in years, "Mom's homemade cupcakes..." I whisper walking up to the kitchen with a small smile on my face. "Let them cool off first." I hear someone say behind me causing me to jump. "You scared me!" I whisper yell at her with the same smile on my face. "I thought you would want something sweet when you got home." She tells me with a smirk on her face.

"You know me to well." I complement her with a kind smile. "I'll have some tomorrow, right now I'm going to bed, I had a long day." I tell her with a small smirk, "Ok, love you sweetie." She replies with a small smile, "We will hang out tomorrow, I love you." I express while giving her a hug. "I love you too..." She replies with in my shoulder. I let go of her and walk up to my room, before I close my door I look behind me and see mom walking into her room. I let out a small sigh while closing my door.

As I get ready for bed, I cant help but wonder how Sam's car started playing music if Miles was head first in the passenger side of the car and Sam being on the outside. It's vey odd, but im not gonna dwell on it, even though it played at the perfect time. 'I don't know, im gonna not worry about it, and go to bed.' I think to myself while slipping under the covers and falling to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I am all anxious for some odd reason. I feel like, something is going to happen today, I just don't know what it is. I shook my head to get that thought out of my head and get ready for the day. (You can wear what ever you want, I cant think of anything the reader can wear XD) After I was done getting dressed, I put my hair up into a medium high ponytail and went downstairs to make some hash browns with some eggs.

"Morning Y/n." I hear my parents say from the back of the kitchen, "Morning." I reply concentrating on the breakfast. "What are you making?" mom asks from the back of me, "hash browns with eggs, if you want, after breakfast you and I can go to a near by café and catch up." I tell my mom looking over my shoulder. "That sounds like a great idea." she replies next to me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we were done with breakfast, mom and I hopped on my motorcycle and we went to the café Mikaela and I like to go to, when ever we need to talk about something. "So what's new with you?" She asks looking at me with curiosity, "Oh nothing new, same old same old." I reply parking the bike and turning it off. "You still with e/n (exes name)?" She questions with a raised eyebrow, I stiffen at her question. "We broke up when summer just started the same school year...." I reply looking down at the ground, "but we are still friends." I continue looking up with a small smile. "Table for 2." I tell on of the waiters, once they got our menu they showed us to our table. "I'm sorry to hear that, but it's good to know you two are still friends." She tells me holding my hand under the table.

"Yea, but Mikaela and Sam were there for me, so I moved on pretty fast." I comment with a bigger smile knowing I had 2 friends who always have my back. "That's good, I always liked those two. They always looked out for you." She replies tilting her head to the side. "Yea they re-" "What are you doing here?" I hear Mikaela say behind me, causing me to jump. "Jesus Mikaela don't scare me like that." I tell her with a smile on my face.

 "It's good to see you Mikaela." My mom greets her with a smile, "It's good to see you to m/n, i'm glad you made it home safely." She states sitting with us, "It's good to be home, what's new with you Mikaela?" Mom asks looking at Mikaela with a curious expression. "Not much, still helping my dad with cars. Just broke up with my boyfriend, but other than that, things are good." She replies with a small smile, "To be honest, im glad you broke up with him, he didn't treat you very well." I tell he giving her a serious look, "Yea, you can do much better than him, you'll find someone that will treat you as an equal." My mom continues my sentence for me looking Mikaela in the eyes.