Chapter 2

After I left my mom's room, I went strait to my room to get ready for the part. "What to wear, what to wear." I debate while looking through my closet for something to wear. Then I finally decide on something, a red flannel with black ripped jeans, with biker boots. "Ok, now to text Mikaela to let her know I'm on my way." I say pulling my phone close to me. Once I was done texting Mikae, I grabbed my keys and helmet and started to head to the party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes, I make it to the lake/ public park for Mikaela's party. "You made it!" I hear Mikaela yell behind me. "Of course, I wouldn't be that friend and decline your offer to come to a party you invited me over to." I reply with a small smile on my face giving her a hug. "Hey babe, hi military girl." Mikaela's jerky boyfriend greets us. I roll my eye's at his greet, "You know damn well, that I don't like being called that." I state getting up in his face, "Ok that's enough." Mikaela says getting between me and her boyfriend, I let out a huff and walk in the opposite direction of them. When I look down the street I see Sam and Miles, I raise a eyebrow when I see Miles starting to climb a tree. "What are you doing?" I question with a serious look on my face. "Just climbing this tree." Sam replies looking at Miles as he continues to climb the tree.

"That looks like fun, but why are you really here?" I ask looking at him with a slight smirk. "Hey, weren't you the guy that tried out for the football team?" The jerk asks with a smirk on his face, I look at him with a death glare. "Oh no, hehe that wasn't like a real try out, it was research for a book I'm writing." Sam tells him with a neutral look on his face. "Oh yea? What's it about? Like how to suck at sports?" Jerk teases while laughing with his buddies, "no it's about the link between brain damage and football." Sam replies with confidence, when I look at jerk he has a semi angry look on his face.

"It's a good book, your friends will love it. It's got mazes in it, little coloring area's, sections with pop-up pictures. A lot of fun, your friends will love it." Sam continues, "oh that's funny." Jerk replies with the same look on his face, and walks up to Sam. "Hey, hey, that's enough, stop." Mikaela says while pushing her boyfriend back. "You went a bit too far Sam." I say crossing my arms looking him in the eyes.

"Get out of the tree, get out of the tree right now... please." Sam tells Miles with a annoyed tone, after a second Miles hoops down from the tree and walks to Sam's car. "Nice car Sam." I complement his car while following him ,"Thanks, I'm gonna head out... I'll see you later Y/n." Sam says leaning against the driver side door. "Ok, later Sam." I reply turning and walking to my motorcycle. As I walk to my bike, I see Mikaela walk away from her boyfriend with a pissed off expression.

I start my bike and drive back over to Sam's car, "who's gonna drive you home tonight?" I hear the car radio ask with the song, "What's wrong with your car Sam?" I ask pulling up to the car and pull my helmet up. "I don't know...." Sam says still looking in the direction Mikaela was walking in. "Give her a ride home Sam... please...." I beg him, tilting my head to the side, "I was planning on it anyway." He replies with a smirk on his face. "Thanks Sam! Your the best!" I tell him with a huge smile on my face while putting my helmet back on and drove home.

A.n: Sorry for the short chapter guys! In the next chapter slot more will happen! Thank you guys for your patients! Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I would love to hear them!

-Lunamoon172