Then there's my bedroom, it's small but cute. I absolutely adore it.

And finally, opposite my bedroom, I have a little couch area

And finally, opposite my bedroom, I have a little couch area. Of course I immediately fell in love with the place once I saw it, it instantly reminding me of home.

Well yeah, that's it, I don't really have anything else to show you. Oh wait, there is a small studio in the back, but I'll show you some other time.

I pick up my phone, clicking on Harry's FaceTime and waiting for him to pick up.

His beautiful face pops up, with the sun beating down on him, making him look like a model.

I swear to you, I smiled like a child on Christmas morning when I saw his face pop up on my screen

"Baby." I say, wishing I could reach into the phone and hug him.

"Hi my love, you look beautiful." He says, causing me to blush. "A year and four months and I can still make you blush just like that." He says smirking, making me giggle and cover my face.

"Are you out? Should I call you later?" I ask him, not wanting to take up all his time with his friends or family.

"Ahh no, I'm just out with my Mum and Gemma. We're at a café, Were outside now." He explains to me.

"Oh no Haz, I don't want to take up your time with them." I say shaking my head, feeling bad for taking up his family time.

"Oh don't be ridiculous love, I'm with them all the time, and besides, they knew I was waiting for a call from you either way." He says to me, causing me to smile and nod.

"Hi darling, how's London?" I hear Anne, Harry's mum say to me, while Harry turns the camera to her and Gemma.

"Hi guys, it's amazing thank you." I say smiling at them, before Harry takes the phone, walking away from them, telling them he wants to chat with me for a bit.

"You look hot by the way, I'm loving the hair." I say smiling at him, causing his dimple to appear.

"Hot- so funny, because of the pun and the sun behind me?" He says, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Oh wow you're something Styles." I say rolling my eyes at his lame joke

"Oh you love me." He says pulling a funny face.

"So much." I say smiling genuinely at him. "Ugh I wish you were here. How's college going?" I ask him as I place my phone on the window sill and sit back on the couch.

"I miss you too love. College is good, two more years then I'm done thank goodness. Umm I've got my big game on Saturday night...." He says, just telling me about everything going on there.

"Sounds amazing, I just wish I could be there to watch you baby." I say pouting.

"What's happening with you in London? Anything big?" He asks me.

"Um, so I am a principle dancer for the company now. Also you know how I told you the company is putting on the production of Swan Lake in July? Well they casted me as the Dual lead-role." I say telling him with a smile on my face.

"Wow love, that's absolutely incredible! I wish I was there to hug and kiss you right now. You one hundred percent deserve that role." He says causing my smile to grow and my heart to beat faster.

"I just don't know how I managed to get the role or become a principle dance after only four months in the company." I say shrugging.

"I do." He says smiling like a dork.

"Oh you do?" I ask quirking one eyebrow up while looking at him.

"Yeah I do. It's because you're absolutely insanely and incredibly talented, and I can tell you one hundred percent you deserve it." He says causing me to smile again and shake my head at him.

"You're such a dork, I love you so much." I say to him.

"I love you too, I can't wait to see you love." He says before blowing a kiss into the camera.

"As well, now go to your mom and sister, I need to go shower anyways, my friend Sydney is coming over, you know the one I told you about?" I ask to which he responds with a nod.

"Okay love, enjoy, I'll chat to you later." He says, before ending the call.

I sigh and sit on the couch for a few minutes, just thinking about how much I actually wish he was here, before getting up to go shower.

After the shower, I put on fire pants, fluffy socks and a warm sweater, as it was really cold here, and pulled my hair back up into a bun when I hear the door bell ring.

"Hey hey." Sydney stands there with a smile, making smile and helping me take my mind off of how long I haven't seen Harry for.

"I brought snacks." She says while holding up two popcorn bags making me laugh.

"Well come on in." I say, opening the door wider for her.