Rejected

I'M NOT DEAD I WAS JUST WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH NETFLIX! 😂 sooo yeah enjoy!

H/n= hoes name

Warnings: kinda sad
Words: 815
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Third person POV
The young girl sat there, with tears stinging her eyes. She couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. It was her crush kissing another girl, and not just any girl, the most popular girl in school. All this happened just minutes after she revealed her very strong feelings for the boy she was now crying over.

Earlier
Your POV
This was it, I was finally ready. I woke up feeling good today, which never happens because life sucks but that didn't stop me. After getting dressed, I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hey mom!" I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Good morning honey, what's got you in such a good mood?" I just closed my eyes and sighed softly.

"Oh you know, life." Big lie.

"Well you should hurry up f/n should be here soon."

"Alright, thanks mom." 

👌smol time skip👌

"Hey f/n! Bye mom see you later!" I closed the door before she could reply and ran over to f/n.

"Well someone's in a good mood, what's up with you today you're never this happy." She paused for a second. "Unless it has something to do with c/n." I hit her shoulder lightly and she laughed.

"As a matter of fact you're right it does have to do with him, I think I'm ready to confess today." I smiled at the thought of it.

"We really you're being serious right now, are you sure you're ready."

"Well I think I'm ready. Something is just telling me it's going to be today."

"Well then I can't wait be invited to the wedding."

"F/n!" We laughed and kept walking to school.

"I think I'm going to do it after school, that way I have more time to prepare in case he rejects me."

"Hey calm down you got this, I know you do. C/n would be an idiot to reject you, plus he'd have to deal with me and frankly I don't think he wants a broken arm."

I laughed again. "I hope so."

*During lunch*
Third person POV

Y/n was walking up to c/n. He was currently sitting with his friends laughing. Y/n suddenly became worried, what if she embarrassed herself in front of them? What if they made fun of her? She pushed all of those things aside and walked to c/n.

"Hey c/n, could I talk to you for a second?" She spoke in a gentle voice, afraid she would stumble over her words.

"Uhh yeah sure." C/n stood up and walked with y/n. They walked over to a corner were no one was standing.

"So what's up?" He tilted his head to the side slightly.

"Umm... I uhh.. well I... kinda sorta have a crush on you and... I uhh was wondering if you umm wanted to go out on a date... OnLy if you want to." Y/n stared at the ground, finding it much easier to look at rather than c/n.

"Oh! Umm I'm sorry y/n but I don't feel the same way about you. I don't hate you or anything, I just have my eyes on someone else. I hope you can understand and we could still be friends." He smiled slightly, but y/n did not look up at him. Tears brimmed in her eyes, it felt like her heart was ripped out of her chest. All the wind was knocked out of her, she couldn't breathe.

"It's fine... I have to go." After the words came out of her mouth, she spun on her heel and ran. Y/n couldn't look back, her heart would have broken more. She ran till her legs cramped and her breath ran out. Y/n fell to the floor and her tears started to fall. It was worse then she had imagined, sure she thought it would be bad, but not this bad. She started shaking as sobs racked her body.

After a couple of minutes of crying, y/n decided that she wasted enough time on c/n, and that just because they didn't work out doesn't mean she won't find anybody. Confidently, she stood up and cleaned her tears. Y/n decided to confront c/n and tell him that she understands would be happy to be friends.
As she was making her way (downtown... sorry) back she paused and looked at the sight in front of her. C/n and h/n kissing. Her arms were around his neck and his rested right above her hips. Y/n started crying again, this was worse then getting rejected, this was seeing your everything taken from you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Part 2?
Hope you enjoyed, ❤️~pizzaroll