Park date

In this one you and your crush are dating. Plz enjoy

Your Pov
I was having a pretty boring day. F/n was busy and I didn't have any plans. When I was about to put on f/s (favorite show), my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n, it's c/n are you busy?" My heart fluttered when I heard his voice.

"No, I'm not doing anything why?"

"Well I was uhh wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me later, it's okay if you can't."

"YEAH that's sounds awesome, how bout two o'clock?"

"Alright, I'll see you later princess (omg chat noir), love you."

"Love you too c/n." OMG OUR FIRST DATE AND I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR TO GET READY! I better hurry up and finish on time. Okay calm yourself y/n, it's just a date with the most beautiful person in the whole world. This will not end well.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy~

I put on a white ruffled skirt with a dark blue shirt. (IDK my friend told me what to write) Well I guess I'm ready. I pick up my phone and text c/n

You: Hey c/n should I walk to the park and meet you there?

C/n❤️: If you want to it's fine with me.

You: K I'll see you there.

\\\\\Time skip brought to you by a potato/////

"Hey c/n!" I run over and jump into his arms pulling him into a hug.

He chuckled softly and said, "y/n you saw me yesterday." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. 

"But it felt like years ago." My voice was muffled in his chest.

"Come on y/n, let's sit down." He says putting me back down.

Author's Pov
The two love birds walked over to a nearby bench and sat down.

"Hey c/n?" You asked, looking up at your boyfriend.

"Yes y/n?"

"I love you." You leaned forward and kissed his cheek then looked away to hide your blush.

C/n pulled you into his arms and cuddles with you. "Your adorable y/n."
You feel your face become a darker shade of red.

"S-shut up." You wrap your arms around him.

The two of you talked about the most random things. Laughing like dork's with each other, making the people who passed the park give you confused looks.(oml let me be.)  You pick up your phone and look at what time it is.

"C/n it's getting late, I should get going." You said standing up.

"I'll walk you home, I don't want anyone to hurt you." He stands up and grabbed your hand, "let's get going."

Your Pov
C/n and I walked back to my house holding hands. His hands were so soft and bigger than mine.

"Well this is my stop, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I hug him tight. "Love you." I started to pull away when all of a sudden his lips are gently pressing against mine. 

I was shocked, but quickly melted into the kiss. One of his hands behind my head and the other wrapped around my waist. My hands found a way to his hair and started playing with it.

After a few moments we both pulled away for air. I then realized that was our first kiss. My face becomes a crimson blush.

He smiled and said, "love you too y/n."

Then he walked away with a proud look on his face. While I was a tomato.

Thank you for reading sorry for any errors.~pizzaroll