Perfect

C/n POV

I found a love, for me.

I watched as a beautiful girl with h/c hair walked around the park. She stopped at the bench I sat at, and for a moment I forgot how to speak.

Darling just dive right in, follow my lead. Well i found a girl beautiful and sweet, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked in a soft gentle voice. I shake my head and scoot over. She smiles at me and I blush. Afterward there's an awkward silence. But, she breaks it.

"I'm y/n, what about you?"

"C/n."

Cause we we're just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time.

"Oh  y/n, where are you?" I looked around to see if she was anywhere near by. I hear giggling behind me and I turn around and open the closest door.

"FOUND YOU!" We laughed together for a while.

But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes you're holding mine.

"Y/n?" I whisper, nervous about her answer.

"Yeah?" She turned her head from the stars and looks at me. I don't answer her but I lean forward and gently press my lips on to hers. She paused for a moment before kissing back.

"I love you." I mumbled against her lips, she smiled and pulled away.

"I love you too."

Baby I'm, dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass listing to our favorite song.

I laughed as y/n started dancing to her favorite song. She was laughing along with me.

"Come on c/n, dance with me." I smiled as we dance together. 

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath, you heard it darling you look perfect tonight.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life. I don't want to hear you say any different."

"But my hair is messy, and my outfit is-"

"Y/n!"

"What!?!"

"You are perfect. Don't think any different okay, it doesn't matter what anyone tells you. I love you so much but you have to calm down okay sweetheart?"

"Okay c/n."

"This is why I married you."

"Dork."

"But I'm your dork."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

TRASH
❤️~pizzaroll