Ice Cream Date

I AM SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING IN A LONG TIME, BUT I LOST INSPIRATION. REQUESTS ARE OPEN

F/o=favorite outfit
F/s=favorite show. Also you and your crush are dating
F/f=favorite flavor

Your POV
I sat on my bed watching f/s. The one episode ended up turning into a whole season, but it's Saturday so it doesn't really matter. I hear my phone make a noise and I saw that c/n had texted me.

Smol Bean❤️😂
Hey y/n, are you busy?

You
Not right now why, what's up?

Smol Bean❤️😂
Well I was gonna go get ice cream and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.

You
Yeah just give me a few minutes ❤️

I get up and put on f/o and brushed my hair and get my bag. I turn off f/s and walked down stairs.

"Mom, I'm gonna go hang out with c/n
so I'll be back in a little while."

"Okay but be careful and no staying out past curfew." I rolled my eyes.

"I know Mom." And with that, I walk outside and see c/n.

"Hey y/n. I missed you." He pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him tight.

"I missed you too but I really want ice cream so let's get going." He laughs and we start walking to the ice cream parlor.

Small time skip

"So what flavor did you want?" C/n asked me.

"I'll have f/f. What are you getting?"

"Chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch." (😂)

"Why don't go sit down, I'll get our ice cream." I smile at c/n and find a booth for us to sit at.

After a little bit c/n comes back with the ice cream.

"Thanks c/n." I smile and kiss his cheek. He blushed slightly before smiling. We sat there enjoying each other's company. I took time to look at his face. He had such beautiful hair, and his eyes sparkled when the light hit them, and he had such an adorable smile and-

"Y/n?" C/n was waving his hand in front of my face. He smirked and I blushed.

"Staring is rude you know." He had such a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to stop blushing.

"Not my fault that you're so attractive." I look back up at him and smile when I see him blushing.

"Whatever."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Third person POV

"Thanks for walking me home c/n." The young couple slowly got closer to their destination. C/n walked y/n to her porch and pulled her into a hug. They pulled away and gazed at each other with so much love and happiness. They both slowly started to lean in. Once their lips touched, all that love they felt was put into that one kiss.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! IF YOU HAVE IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM RUNNING OUT OF THEM!
Anyways thank you so much for reading ❤️~pizzaroll