Jealous

Okay so I noticed that o never did a jealousy chapter so here's one now!
Also it gets a little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) at the end but no smut.
G/f= guy friend

Your POV
F/n and I were talking about our test for our next class and how it was kinda dumb because when are we going to use any of this in our lives. Anyways, as we talked g/f walked up to us.

"Please tell me one of you studied and have the answers." He looked at us with pleading eyes.

"Sorry g/f, I studied but I don't remember anything. But I know that y/n did, so why don't you two review the answers in class." I look at f/n and she smirked. C/n was in that class and she had this idea that I should make him jealous. I figured why not even it won't work.

"Yeah let's go." I walked forward and they followed.

"Thanks y/n you're a life saver." I smile and we walk into class.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Alright class I'll give you ten minutes to review for the test then we start." I take my notebook and sit next to g/f. Out of the corner of my eye I see c/n glaring at him, but I just ignore it. After explaining to g/f what the answers were, he unexpectedly pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks queen. I owe you one." I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"Alright everyone go back to your seats. We're gonna to start the test."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After I finished the test, I got up and sat with f/n. We just talked about random things for a while. Then the bell rang and we got up to go to lunch, but someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey y/n, could I talk to you alone for a few minutes." F/n got the message and gave me a thumbs up while she walked away. I nodded and c/n told me to follow him. We ended up at a hallway where no one sat near.

"So what's up? Are you okay?" I asked him still unsure of why he asked me here.

"What is g/f to you?" I tilted my head at the question and looked at him in confusion.

"He's one of my best friends." C/n didn't look very convinced. But before I could say anything c/n pulled me close to him and pushed his lips on mine. I was sh00k (I'm sorry) but I kissed back because well it's my crush, why wouldn't I kiss back. The kiss started to get slightly heated, c/n had me pushed against the wall and my hands were tangled in his hair. He mumbled 'jump' against my lips and he grabbed my thighs and held me up. His tongue licking my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue explored my mouth. This went on for a few seconds before I pulled away for much needed air. Our foreheads rested against each other. Neither of us said anything, all you could hear was the quiet breathing.
C/n was the one who spoke up.

"Look I really like you and I was jealous seeing you with g/f so, y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I would love to."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
HELLO! I just want to say thank you so much for reading and feedback. It really means a lot to me. Also please let me know if you want more chapters like that, I don't do smut and this is the first time I wrote something like this, so please let me know if it's good.💜~pizzaroll