chapter 25

*a month later*
talia
12:32pm
i sighed as i waited for jack to come home, i've been staying at his house for a couple days. i've tried to ask johnson where he goes but he normally says skeez or any other one of their friends when they go out together.

jack had began to go out since tuesday, which was two days ago. he comes home so late and i wake up with him the next morning then he goes out again at seven pm.

"johnson." i yelled.
"what?"
"have you seen jack?"
"no, not since he left."

i laid on the couch, staring at the front door. i went to my appointment yesterday and they had said i was two months pregnant. i told sammy, he was happy but he told me to tell jack. lately, jack had been wanting me more and more. i had been pushing him away with so many excuses, i felt terrible. he said he wanted kids though, he'd be happy.

"tals? you still here?" johnson called out.
"yea why?" i said.
"let's go to nate's, he just hit me up."
"okay, let me get ready."

i went up to jack's room and walked to the closet. i looked in the mirror and my bump was beginning to show a little. just the littlest bit, it was so small. i slipped on a shirt then one of jack's hoodies. i pulled on some lulu lemon leggings and walked out. johnson smiled and looked down to where my bump would be.
"have you told him?"
"not really."
"tals! you're keeping the biggest thing from him."
"i know, i keep trying but i haven't gotten the opportunity."

1:06pm
johnson took me out to lunch for just the two of us, to make me not stress because stress is bad for the baby.
"what have you been up to?" i asked.
"nothing really, i decided to stay single after layla had gotten pregnant."

"about layla, what are you going to about that?"
"i broke up with her since she cheated on me, i really did love her though."
"that's okay, because you're going to find someone better. i promise." i smiled.
"i hope so."

the waiter put our food down and johnson smiled at me, i took a bite of my pasta. i glanced at my phone. i ignored the notifications and turned my attention back to johnson.

"you haven't said anything new about you, we haven't talked much about you."
"nothing really interesting."
"well what's your life goal? the one thing you work for everyday."
"i don't really know, get a better job. give my child the best life they could ask for. just give my child the life they deserve and not the one i had."

"you never really talked about your past life."
"so basically after sammy went on his own path, he was a rebel ever since we were little. my parents put me away for this boarding school up until sixth grade. i began to drop on my grades and i just rebelled against the school because i was tired of becoming something my parents wanted."

"you said they abandoned you, what is that about?"
"so they decided to let me move back to the house in omaha, sammy was basically the only one there for me. so when i came to actual public school, i met you guys. then when sammy turned eighteen, they gave sammy everything. leaving me with nothing, so when we all moved out to LA when you guys graduated, they made me take all my stuff out of their house and completely cut me off."
"then you finished high school in LA when you moved out here with us and sam." he added and i nodded.

"yea, so that's basically that entire story, sammy and gilinsky were there for me when all that happened. sam shares what they left him with me but he doesn't tell them."
"i'm so sorry." johnson sounded sad for me.
"no it's okay, my parents don't mean shit to me. after all of that, when sam was arguing with me, i just let it all out. i didn't mean to argue in the hospital but i was just so upset that day."
"i really mean it, i'm sorry that happened to you but it sucks you can't take any of that back." johnson placed his hand on mine and smiled.
"i just realized the guys liked you all once in our lives." he added.
"really? i never noticed."
"back in omaha, nate and mike liked you when you were a freshman bc they liked your sudden glow up. derek and i liked you for when you were a sophomore but mine continued into when you were a junior. we all realized how protective gilinsky and sam are over you, so when we liked you it was super lowkey and stuff." he laughed.
"well, look at who i ended up with." i laughed.
"i'm almost done, nate still wants us over at his house." i nodded and finished up my food.

3:22pm
"finally you're here!" nate yelled.
i walked in through the front door and walked towards nate who had his arms open for a hug.
"sammy is here." he pointed towards the kitchen. i went to the kitchen and saw sammy.
"have you seen jack?"
"no, not really." he shrugged.
"anyways i have to use the bathroom."
i walked away to the bathroom downstairs and it was locked, "occupied." johnson yelled from the other side.

i sighed and walked to the bathroom upstairs, i passed by audrey's room and heard moaning. i rolled my eyes then was side tracked by a familiar voice being heard. i put my ear up to the door and my hand shot to my mouth to stay quiet. i grew angry and burst through the door.
-
i-
wha-