chapter 11

talia
11:07am
i tried everything to fill the void, i wasn't okay without him. i smoked one joint so far and it hasn't helped, more like made everything worse.

"why doesn't he love me." i cried out, laying on the couch.
"shh, you're a little bit high right now." sammy said.
"you shush, sammy i miss jack." i cried out.

the doorbell rang and i sprang up yelling 'i got up running to the door. i opened it and right then and there was jack. either i was really high or really confused, is he actually here?
"yes but uhm are you high?"
"a little bit." i smiled.
he smiled then opened his arms wide, i jumped into his arms. the smell of his cologne was strong, i had missed him too much. i don't ever wanna be away from him, he's my home.

he took me inside and we sat on the couch, i was still in his arms. i didn't know what to do because i was afraid of losing him again. i looked him in the eyes and smiled.
"what." he chuckled.
"i don't ever wanna lose you okay?"
"tali, you won't." he smiled.
i kissed his cheek and he smiled even bigger.

"tali wait." he said.
"what?"
"would you officially go out with me? like be my girlfriend?" he smiled.
"of course." i had kissed him and he immediately kissed back. 

"woah, not in my house." nate joked. jack threw a pillow at him not breaking the kiss. sammy high fived nate and i pulled away from jack.
"i know i'm high but you guys planned this." i finally put it together.
"yea." they all said.

"i mean i kind of didn't know, they just asked me if they wanted to hang out. when you opened the door i was expecting nate." jack said pecking my lips.
"promise me, we will talk everything out before we argue and get mad at each other."
"i promise." he said interlocking his hands with mine.
"as long as you guys don't fuck, i'm okay."
"shut up sammy."

jack laughed and kissed my forehead, it felt like i had been dreaming. i mean i was kind of high but i didn't believe it at first when i had saw him. i missed jack, i didn't plan on seeing him anytime after our argument but i'm glad sammy and nate did this for me.

1:44pm
jack had taken me to his house so we could spend more time with each other.
"tali, baby."
"yes?"
"cuddle with me." he whined.
i walked over and stood in front of him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.
"cuddle with me." he whined.
"baby, you sound like a girl on her period."
"what if i am on my period." he grunted.
"shut up jack." i rolled my eyes kissing him on the cheek.

"please don't ever leave me." he pouted.
"i won't jack, i won't." i said kissing his chest then laying my head back down.
"i love you so much."
"i love you too, you mean the absolute world to me."

i had him back, i was sane again. nothing could ever change the way i felt about him, when i had first became best friends with him. i instantly knew, he'd be in my life for a long time. hopefully he's in my life forever.

-
filler chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️ srry it's short