chapter 24

talia
3:31pm
"you would never leave me, no matter what happens between us right?"
"why are you asking me this?"
"it just came to mind."

he pulled me closer, then kissed my forehead and smiled.

"i wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you. off with their head if they do so!" ending his sentence with a english accent.
"oh baby, you and game of thrones."
"johnson is watching it too."
"maybe you should watch and cuddle with johnson." i joked.
"no i'd rather be with you." he nuzzled his head against my neck, then pressed his lips against my neck.
"j-jack, i can't." i pushed his head away.

he gave me a curious look, he seemed so confused. i laughed and pecked his lips, "i'm on my period baby." he just nodded and smiled. what if he knew?
i placed my hands on top of his and he began to snooze away, i turned to face him and i put my hand on his cheek.

"jack."
"yes, lia?"
"i know you're going to college but don't forget me please." tears ready to fall onto my cheeks.
"i'm still going to be here, i just won't be as available that's it. you're only in your junior year, you'll survive without me."
"promise?"
"i swear on everything, i will never ever leave you."

sammy walked into my room and i turned to face him, "hey, can i talk to you?"
"i can't really get up so can you just talk to me right now?"
"i'll just talk to you later." he sighed.

"here comes the hoe!" somebody joked in my show choir class as i walked through the door. i looked to jack and i sighed, i threw my stuff down by jacks then took my music out. how am i going to survive junior and senior year without him.
he looked to me and smiled, opening his arms out. i ran into his arms, gripping his waist tight. he kissed my forehead to assure me everything was okay. even though it wasn't, it felt like everything just stopped. it was just jack and i in this moment, until i heard the teacher clear her throat.

briefly after meeting jack, i never thought i'd be pregnant with his child or even dating him. we're both so young, i'm twenty turning twenty one in two months, hopefully the boys don't make me drink. jack is twenty two, we're too young. we don't even know how to be parents yet, that's what i'm afraid of but what if his reaction is bad?

"i love you tals." he slurred.
"jack, c'mon. i have to get you out of here."
he was just celebrating his twenty first birthday, too hard.
"i don't wanna go!" he whined.
"you're about to get yourself kicked out, please don't be so stupid. work with me jack."

i grabbed his hands walking him out of the restaurant bar, making sure we didn't leave anything. everyone else had left because it was getting really late.
"i don't wanna go." he whined once again.
"i'm going to take care of you, please just cooperate with me." i whispered.
he let me guide him towards the car, i let him sit in the front seat and hopped in the driver's seat of his car.

"don't crash my baby!" he slurred.
"i won't jack, i promise."
"i want a baby, why don't i have a girlfriend?" he cried.
"jack, you tell me."
"is it because i'm ugly?"
"literally every girl drowls over you."
"not you."
"because i'm like your sister and jacob is my boyfriend."
"who gives a shit about him i want a girlfriend." he whined, holding my hand.
"jack you're going to forget everything that happened because you're drunk."

i looked to jack and his eyes were closed, soft snores coming out of his mouth. i kissed his forehead and smiled.

"please tali, cuddle with me i'm lonely."
i gave in and followed him to his bedroom, he took his shirt off and fell into his bed. i took clothes i had here already and went to his bathroom to change. i walked back out throwing my old clothes on the floor.
i climbed in his bed, he instantly draped his arm across my waist.
"your 20th birthday is soon." he said, sounding a little sleepy.
"i know, jacob won't be here for it. he's going away for two months visiting his family in denver."
"did i give a shit about jacob before? no. tali, can i tell you something." he looked straight at me.

"ye-" he pressed his lips against mine, i was confused but soon enough i kissed back. his hands trailed up and down my back, i kissed him back with so much passion but i pulled away.
"jack, you're drunk. i can't take advantage of you and you'll just forget everything that happened."
"who said you were taking advantage of me? who said i'll forget."
"jack, what'll happen between us."

we never spoke about that kiss ever again, we never wanted anything to come between our friendship. i knew he wasn't lying, if he was lying then i wouldn't be dating him. if he was lying, i wouldn't be pregnant with his child. if he was lying, him and i would still be best friends.

-
filler but there's more to come