9: Did You Have Constipation or Something?

Start from the beginning

"Where the f*ck is Winston and Gemma?" I cringed.

Thought no one would ask.

"Gemma had to use the rest room." Levi mumbled nonchalantly.

Chad's mouth fell ajar. "And they went together?"

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" I stared at Levi. This is Winston we're talking about. There was a possibility him and Gemma might be somewhere doing something. It's not like I don't trust Gemma, but with Winston, nothing was impossible. Plus them showing signs of liking each other.

"I'll go check on them." I volunteered, breaking away from Charlie and headed in the direction of where the guest toilet is. The faint noises coming from there made me rethink opening the door but I did anyways. What the?

Gemma was pressed against the wall while Winston hovered before her with his hands trapping hers above her head. From the looks of their slightly disheveled clothes, they had done more than kiss.

"Excuse me?"

"Hazel, I can explain." Winston pleaded breaking away from Gemma. She looked frightened to the bone as she straightened her clothes with shaky hands.

"Just leave." I showed him the door and he was quick to run off, leaving me with Gemma.

She clasped her fingers together. "I'm sorry, Hazel, he just came onto me like that."

Typical Winston. It's not my business what anybody does in their lives, but concerning my friends I had to look out for them to make sure nobody gets hurt.

"Not cool, Gemma, not cool." I walked to stand in front of her.

"I know." She mumbled, her eyes falling to the tiled floor.

"Next time he tries something like that, just tell him off. Winston and all the guys are like that,  so you just have to get used to them."

Gemma pursed her lips and said nothing.

"Gemma." I called, touching her arm.

There were tears in her eyes when she looked up. "Are you going to kick me out of your group? I'm such a bitch-"

Instantly sympathy washed over me towards her as she reminded me of the day we met in the bathroom.

"I'm not kicking you out, Gem. Let's get you cleaned up." My eyes fell on her blotched Mascara and smeared lipstick.

She nodded and allowed me lead me to the mirror opposite us. "If you say all the guys are flirtatious, how have you survived them all?"

I sighed. "Honestly, I don't know."

"Wow, this is going to be difficult."

I couldn't agree more with Gemma. After five extra minutes, we returned back to the guys. They were bursting with a lot of questions well apart from Winston whose eyes never left her as she sat in her former position and brought out her phone and headphones.

"Gemma, did you have a constipation or something?" Charlie finally spoke.

Gemma paused in the process of connecting her headphones to her left ear. "Um?"

The boys snickered and I poked an unsuspecting Charlie in his ribs with my index finger. He muttered some expletives under his breath and focused on his laptop again.

The instrumentals of Despacito hit my ears from behind me. I grabbed my phone and answered my mom's call.

"Hello mom." I spoke, settling back into Charlie's arms.