Ummm...what are we?

Ashen,Ashton,Asia,Axel and Adam,decided to go home,to spend some time with their family.They usually didn't live in Melody's house,but let's just say that they didn't trust Austin and Melody was like a little sister for all of them.

Now there was again just the three of them,in the living room.They were all scared,they had just one week.And then...no one knows what will happen...

"The one who wrote the book should rot in h*ll"Austin snapped in anger.He hated the book nd everything it has to do with it.

"Hey!I did!"Melody replied offended.I mean,sure she was a vampire,but she didn't choose to be.It's a difference between monsters and creatures and just the monsters should pay for what they did.

"What?"Austin asked softly.He couldn't believe what he just heard.He wanted to shout,to scream,but it turned in a simple whisper.

"Yes Austin,I wrote it.First,it was just my diary,but then slowly it turned into more.My life was changing.There was a war..and that's all I remember.I have no idea what's in there,but I guess there are some secrets that them,the monsters want to use and if protecting my book means I have to die,then I would."the blonde said with a straight face,looking in her brother's eyes.She meant every word and that hurt.He didn't want to loose his sister.He just got he back,no he couldn't let that happen.

"I'm in!"both Allison and Austin said at the first time.Melody smiled at them.Good,now she knows she has someone by her back.

----------Wierd love---------

Auslly were cuddling on the couch.It was a great feeling,but also akward because they had no idea what were they.Just friends? Were they dating?What?

Honestly none of them wanted to be just friend.It was like the most obvious thing in the world,but then again.Just Austin admitted (kinda) that he likes her.

"Ummm...Alls?"Austin scratched the back of his neck as nervousness filled his body.He didn't want to intrerupt (I don't know how to spell it.Sorry.) their little moment,but he just had to know.

"Mmmmm?"Allison mumbled against his chest.She was almost asleep,but she would never miss a talk with Austin.

"What....um....what are we?"he broke the silence,his heart starting racing already.

"I don't know.What do you want us to be?"she raised her head to face the blonde boy.

"I um...oh scratch it! Ally,do you want to be my girlfriend?"he asked,before he could chicken up.He just had to ask.He liked Ally and he wanted to know what does she feel towards him.

"Oh my God!Yes!"she hugged him tight.He sighed in relief and hugged back.

"Can you excuse me for a second?" the blonde boy pulled out.She nodded and he walked in the kitchen.

"Yes!"he fist pumped in the air and started doing a happy dance.

"Wow!Someone's happy."the blonde girl smirked,watching her brother smiling like an idiot.He let his high-pitched scream escape from his mouth.He always screamed like that.Melody thought it's the funniest thing ever.

"Melody!Uhhmmm...what are you doing here?"he chuckled nervously.

"Uhmmm...this is my house,y'know?" she replied to her idiot brother.

"Haha!Yesss...but weren't you in your room?"he wanted to avoid the fact that for a split of second,he forgot about anybody else.

"You are such a bad liar bro..."she giggled as she patted his back and walked towards the living room to watch a movie.He laughed a little and followed her.

"Did you cool down?" his sister teased.He rolled her eyes playfully and laughed along with her.That's what he loved about their relationship.There was never akwardness between them.

"Oh and congrats!"she said as she put her headphones on,leaving the older blonde and the brunette wondering how did she found out....

Back to the old cover!Yay! :D

Q:What do you like about this book? :)