Is she the real Melody Moon?

Austin's P.O.V.

I gulped.Is this my sweet little Melody?She can't!She just can't.My little sis was always so smiley and filled with joy.Of course she was just 1 year old,but still.But then again.This girl looked pretty much like her,well besides the color of the eyes.

"Melody,what happened to you?"I asked looking straight in her eyes. They slowly started to get even darker.Is that even possible!?

"What do you mean?I'm perfectly fine.As for you two,you better stay away from the forest and the woods.My friends won't be so happy to see Allison here.I'm not either,but since she's your 'friend' and only 'friend'I'll make an exception"she said at first with a smirk playing on her face,but finished with a glare.

"What are you talking about!?I never told ya' Allison's name and I need to make sure you are my sister 'cause you don't sound like her"I said,pretending to be brave,but I was scared as h**l inside.She just chuckled and shrugged as if she's signaling me to go on.

"Favorite food,movie,band and kind of music.Favorite actress and singer,favorite song and color.Oh and our parent's names."you're maybe wondering how do I know this about her if we didn't talk lately.Well I talked with my grandma and I asked her about Melody.She told me lots of stuffs about her.And you can't blame me,I'm not a stalker,I just wanted to know my sis better.

"Pancakes,The hobbit(my favorite movie ever!^.^)R5(Duh!)rock-pop,My confession(By R5 ^·^)Laura Marano and Ross Lynch('Cause everyone loves 'em XD),yellow and black andddd Mimi and Mark"she finished with a smirk plastered on her face again.My jaw dropped on the floor.She is my little sister Melody Moon.Wow!

Melody's P.O.V.

After this "interrogation " that was really necessary because Mr.Moon has no clue who am I -.-,I showed them their room.

"Um where's Allison's room?"Austin asked out of nowhere.Is he serious?!Ugh!I really have to explain everything?He's so stepping on my nevers!!!!

"You two share a room.Don't be idiot or shy.She needs to be protected.My friends will try to attack her and I won't stop them if I see blood.If you stay with her,they won't try anything.Don't ask,I'm not in the mood to explain.Understood?!"I snapped at them.They both nodded terrified and walked in the room.I let out a huge sigh.Why is this so hard?!

Ally's P.O.V.

So Austin's sister is scary,but I'm about to change her.I'm sure we'll be friends after all.I'm just curios...how did she know all this stuffs? It's like she could read our minds.And why does she hates wolves?

"Ummmm...are you ok with this?" asked Austin.I just giggled and nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?"I was kinda curious.What's wrong with us sharing a room?

"Oh right!I didn't give you 'the talk' yet and I won't do it soon 'cause it's too akward"I heard him.I just shrugged it off and unpacked everything Austin bough for me.He did the same thing with his stuffs.I think I'm starting to act like a human. :D

He went in the bathroom,while I changed here and for the first time I took a real shower and it felt soo good,but it was kinda wierd.I usually take baths with my family,but when I was about to undress,he ran out of the bathroom.It's probably a human thing.There are so many things that I don't understand!Like why they are undressing when they take baths,why are they buying so many clothes and why girls have to wear those wierd stuffs called "bra's"and guys don't.I have so much to learn!

I dried myself with a towel,like Austin told me and then I changed in my new pj's,brushed my teeth and hair and then went back in our room.This house was really cool when you have lights turned on.It's pretty 'modern'how Austin called it.Our room was red.My favorite color.^·^

"Umm Ally?Just so you know.Never undress in fron of anyone.Not that a guy won't enjoy it,but he might enjoy it too much"Austin said as nervousness filled his voice.I raised my eyebrow.What does he mean?I just shrugged it off and nodded.

I layed in this huge comfy bed.I love being a human!Austin just sat at the edge of the bed.I stood up and dragged him in the bed with me.Our faces were that close that the tip of our noises touched.I giggled and he gave me a little grin.I pecked his check and turned aside.Soon I felt two strong arms pulling me closer.I think I ummm "blushed"?That's the word?

Austin's P.O.V.

Butterflies and butterflies it's all I felt after she kissed my cheek.Is it that bad that I wanted more?I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.She was almost on top of me.There was literally no space between us and I won't lie...I kinda liked it in that way ;)

The tip of our noises touched again.Ally placed her and on my chest and I was holding her tight with my arm.I heard her giggling,wich made me smile.

"Hey you."I said with a smirk,playing it cool even by the way that I was freaking out inside.She laughed again.I felt my heart skip a beat.I never was that physically close with any girl.NEVER.I didn't feel like it.I wasn't gay,but I just didn't want a serious relationship,but with Ally is different.She gives me the chills.

She placed her hand on my heart and then her head.I tensed up a little.I think I'm going hard.I quickly covered us with a blanket.I have to make Melody to give Ally the talk,so she can finally understand what's goin on.Hehe.

"Can you play with my hair?It helps me fall asleep."she said in such a cute way and just between me and you,I was about to do that when I was sure she fell asleep ;)

I started playing with her hair and soon she was asleep and I just starred at her for a while 'till my eyelids started feeling heavy...