i looked at them leave the place.

i was on my way to my office to get all my stuffs and leave when seokjin stopped in front of me.

"are you free tonight?" he asked, smiling at me.

"i need to go to somewhere else, why?" i said while walking to my office.

"can i come with you?" i heard him beside me.

i stopped putting my things inside my bag and looked at him, "aren't you coming home? hyeri need—"

"i don't wanna come home yet." he said, looking down.

worried for his sudden attitude i just said yes until we came to the situation where his car was following my car behind, i didn't say where i was going but just drove continously.

once we arrived, i stepped my foot outside, grabbing the flowers in the car seat.

i looked over seokjin and he smiled sadly at me, "go ahead, i'll wait for you here."

i nodded and entered the cemetery.

walking slowly as i reached my mother's grave, i placed down the flowers, running my fingers on her name.

"how are you mom? i'm sorry i've been busy that i couldn't visit you everyday anymore but you understand me right?" i said and sat down.

"i met a kid today mom, she reminds me of myself, she reminds me of my daughter." i muttered, "but i can't just assume that it's her."

i sighed and looked at the darkening sky, "she's fighting against cancer too."

"but you know what surprised me mom? she have the same type of cancer as yours that's why i felt……...close? to that kid. i hope she get well and won't be as severe as yours. i think my heart will break if i ever saw her just laying on bed, can't get up or play."

i stayed there for more minutes and finally bid a good bye to my mom, walking back to seokjin.

i noticed he was on the play ground in front, sitting on the swing.

i sat beside him and we both sighed at the same time.

"can i ask who you visited?" he asked.

i smiled down at my hands, "my mom."

in the corner of my eyes, i saw him stopped his movements.

"oh." he just said, "i'm sorry about that."

"you know she always had cancer when we were still in high school right? but back then it wasn't severe."

"yeah." he silently said.

"she had bone marrow cancer, very severe that she couldn't even get up from the bed, she always coughed and breathlessly sleep. until the time came, i wasn't by her side." i said, preventing myself from tearing up.

"where did you go?" he asked.

"somewhere." i answered and he just nodded

"you could have been her donor." he said.

i could but i was pregnant that time.

i wanted to say but i kept quite.

the wind splashed through our sensitive skin as we both swing in silence.

"why don't you wanna go home?" i asked him.

"i wanna give myself a break." he chuckled and i looked at him.

he folded his long sleeve polo that made his bruises visible on his arms.

i gasped and was about to ask when he spoke.

"she keeps on blaming me that it was my fault. every time i come home, an object would be thrown at me, and of course i always try to stop her but sometimes i just can't control her anymore." he sighed and looked up, "it's been three years. three years since she's been like that."

"i can't even sleep beside her anymore, she hates it when i get touchy with her. i want to help her overcome it, i want to help her recover from it and reminds her that we could have a new life but it's just getting worser and worser each day."

"i wanna keep my patience long for her

but why does it getting shorter and shorter each day?"

a tear slipped down his cheeks and he was about to fold back his sleeves when i grabbed his arms, fishing something on my pocket and placing the purple cartoon band aid on his arms.

"take care of yourself."

+

this chapter is kinda boring but i promise you guys, this is gonna be a good story. as i said, my cousin helped me with ideas and now i'm so determined to make this book.

i really love how this book would turn out so i hope u guys tune it.

i can't watch bbmas tom bc it's early but i hope u guys liked this chapter.

thank u and i love u guys!!!