"Okay, I'm just so happy for you both! Maybe start the conversation off with that, then get into the pregnancy!" She suggested. Harry and I both nodded, and we made our way outside and sat to the left of my dad who was at the head of the table.

"Harry, I didn't expect to see you here! I was hoping to bump into you tonight at the show," My dad stood up and reached over to shake Harry's hand.

"You're coming tonight?" They both took a seat.

"Yeah Lauren and I wanted to see you boys in action, and Cal here gave us some passes!" I didn't know my parents had planned on going to the show tonight, maybe I should go along with them.

"I'll make sure I do an extra good job tonight then!" Harry charmed him, and this was one of the many reasons I was so in love with this boy. I looked at him and smiled, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's good to see you making my daughter smile again, you two finally back together?" My dad smiled at our affection.

"Yeah we are," I answered him.

"WHAT?" Sam almost jumped from her seat.

"Relax! You knew we were always going to get back together!" I laughed at her.

"Yeah but you're so stubborn dude! I didn't think it would happen any time soon! Oh my god so that's what this family meeting was about? God I thought something bad was happening," she sighed in relief, and my eyes grew huge as she just blurted out there was more to this breakfast than my dad had anticipated.

"Family meeting? I thought you girls just came home to surprise us for breakfast?" My dad looked at my mum who was seated across from me, for answers.

"Why don't we eat first," my mum tried to divert the attention off the impending news and onto the food she had cooked. "Pancake honey?" She asked him.

"No I don't want a pancake Lauren, I want to know what this family meeting is about! And I want to know what happened at the hospital yesterday, don't think that just because you buttered me up last night means I forgot about that!" He sat back in his chair like a child refusing to eat his food.

"Dad gross!" Sam scrunched up her face.

"Samantha I've think you've said enough already this morning, eat your pancakes," my mum quietly scolded her.

"Geez, so much tension around this table," she rolled her eyes and dug into her food.

"So who's going to start?" My dad looked around the table, and my stomach was doing one hundred flips at once. Harry reached over and grabbed my hand in his, squeezing to let me know he would support me through this.

"Dad I did find something out at the hospital yesterday, I...I just wasn't ready to talk about it until I processed it myself," I began. He was looking at me with such concern and such intensity I didn't think I would be able to go through with this.

"Okay right, spit it out!" He said calmly.

"Come on Jen, you can do it," Harry whispered in encouragement.

"I'm...I'm pregnant," I finally said. I heard Sam choking on her drink, and Cal was assisting her in patting down on her back to help her breath again.

My dad sat there in silence, staring from me to Harry while trying to process what I had just said. I was scared for what he was going to say, I couldn't tell whether he was happy or not.

"Ryan, say something," my mum encouraged him to talk.

He leant forward, leaning on the table so he was closer to me before he began to speak.