Part 3 :))

Hey guys! Thank you for all of your support so farr :) heres part 3 hope you like itt! comment, vote fan!

Part 3..

The party ended at 12:30 last night. I was woken up by my alarm at 10:00 which was way to early for my liking and I looked at my phone to find that I had 2 new messages. The first one was from Jay:

"Good Morning baby! how did you sleep last night? Love you xxxxx"

The next one was from Gina:

"Morning My gorgeous best friend! Just to let you know, im having a party tonight and your obviously invited! the dress code is sexy and suave, c you 2night! x"

Great! I had a party to go to tonight. I struggled out of bed and looked in my closet to try and find something to wear tonight but I had no luck. I wanted to look good because this was going to be a huge party and it was hosted by my best friend. I gave up and went downstairs to find my mum and ask if I could borrow any of her dresses. I walked into the kitchen and found a note on the dining table:

"Hello sweetie, I've gone out and won't be back until midnight, Gina told me about her party so you can stay round at hers. Love you. mum. xx"

Well, this sucked. I had an awesome party tonight and nothing to wear so I immediately decided to go on an emergency shopping spree. I called Jay and asked him if he wanted to come. He told me he was busy so I thought fair enough. I didn't ask where he was going and to be honest I didn't care, I was pretty glad to have a day alone for once.

I had a shower and pulled on some jeans and a cute top and left the house. I got into my car and drove out of my driveway. I was half way up my road when my car decided to bail on me. I tried to restart the car but I had no luck. I had no idea what to do, I needed to go shopping and my car had just broken down. I looked at the engine and smoked flooded onto my face. I coughed and tried to bring myself back to earth when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey,"

I turned around and saw shirt guy from last night standing there and at the moment, he was shirtless.

"Oh Hey" I said

"Need any help there?" He asked me smirking.

"Well Yeah, My car has broken down and I need to go shopping."

"Yeah shopping, big emergency huh?" He said sarcasticly.

"Ha ha. help?" I said.

"Okay lets move your car to the side here and we can go shopping in my car." He said. I agreed seeing as I had no other choice.We both moved the car to the side with shirt guy helping me. I found out that his name was Ryan and he has just transfered into the area. He was really funny and we were laughing the whole way to the shopping mall. We went into some of the nice dress shops and I tried on about 20 dresses. Everytime I tried on a dress Ryan would insult the dress or insult me wearing the dress but it was in a jokey way. I tried on a red strapless dress which came up to my mid thigh.

Ryan was quiet for a while.

"Well...what do you think?"

"You look beautiful." He said after a while not taking his eyes off me. I couldn't stop looking at him when he was looking at me. We stared at eachother for a while before I broke off the moment and decided to buy the dress. Ryan and I went to have some ice cream and he brought me my favourite flavour, strawberry. We were eating our ice cream when Ryan got a phone call.

"What?" He said without even saying hello. "No I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone." He hung up the phone and looked upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded and We got up to go home. We got home and he opened the door for me. He dropped me to the door and we said bye. He hugged me and I couldn't help but realise that one hug sent sparks through my body and for one brief moment. I wished Ryan was my boyfriend.

Comment vote and fan pleaseee :))