Chapter 1

Helloo Everyone :) This Is My New Story! Hope you like it! comment, vote and fan please :)) xoxo

Chapter 1:

"Good morning baby!" I heard someone say from behind me as I felt their hands grasp my waist from behind. I immediately know who it is from his perfect scent and firm but cosy grip. He moved his hands to my shoulders and spun me around so I was looking at his face. My boyfriend and the hottest guy in the school, Jay. His real name is James Gregory Daniels but everyone calls his jay. His blue eyes were looking straight into mine and his lips were spread into a smile that anyone would die for. His lips moved towards mine eventually connecting resulting in a long and passionate kiss.

"Good morning to you too!" I said ending the kiss. This was our morning routine, he came to my house every morning and greeted me with a kiss and we drive to school together. I stood there in my towel waiting for him to leave so I could get changed. "I need to get changed, wait downstairs." I asked and after a bit of pleading he left and I could get ready. I threw on a blue T-shirt and a denim skirt and added a cardigan on top, I staightened my hair and I was finally ready. I grabbed my school bag from the side of my bed and went downstairs to where my boyfriend was waiting for me.

He was sitting on the counter eating my mum's favourite apples and playing on his phone. He looked up and saw me standing at the doorway.

"You look beautiful baby" He said coming towards me and kissing me again.

"Thank you" I said after we had separated. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of my front door and towards his convertible. He opened the door for me as I sat inside and he shut the door and began to drive. We got to school and walked hand in hand towards our classroom. Everyone said hi to us, even the people we hardly spoke to, as we sat on our seats right next to each other. His friends from the football team came and started talking to Jay and My best friend Gina came and started talking to me. Gina was a tall blonde haired girl with huge boobs and a reputation for being a slut. I didn't agree with this seeing as she was my best friend and I trusted her.

"Hello Gorgeous!" She said giving me an 'air kiss'

"Hey sweetie! how was your weekend?" I asked her.

"Fab! Gavin and I had a bit of fun while my parents were away if you know what I mean" She said with pride winking at me. "How was yours?"

"It was Great, Me and Jay Spent the weekend at my house just relaxing and watching movies." I replied. She had a look on her face that screamed boring but I didn't care, that was my idea of a fun night In.

Our teacher, Miss Butternight came in and started taking the register and people took thier seats. Jay put his hand on my leg and started stroking it and I put my hand on his. The bell went and we got up to go to class. Me and Jay both had free periods so we decided to sit in the library and study. It was empty when we got there so we grabbed out usual corner and I began to share my notes with Jay. He kissed me everytime I tried to say something and This made me giggle.

"I love your laugh." He said holding my hand.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I love you." He said kissing me and pulling me closer. Me and Jay had been together for 18 months and there is no question about how much he loved me but he always told me. everyday.

"Listen, My mum's having a party tonight at home and you have to come okay?" I ordered.

"Your wish is my command princess" He said making me laugh.

He's perfect. I thought. My life is perfect. So why am I not happy?

End of chapter 1! sorry its so short! tell me what you think and I will upload soon :)