Jimin: ya you two let me explain. Keep your mouth shut.

So my mom was really happy when I told her that I have girlfriends and when I told her that she is from poor family she scolding me and started insult her. Then we have a big fight.

Taehyungs :thats sad I mean I also fought with my mom.

Jungkook :your mom was right you she have a girlfriend with you standard.

Jimin:ya shut up I love her, you also don't start.

Jungkook :ok OK sorry. Taehyungs why did you fought.

Taehyungs :my parents were forcing me to get married so I immediately said no.

Jungkook:same here bro. Father called me and told me he is searching for some girl for me.

Taehyungs :arrange marriage. !!!!

Jimin:that suck!!!

Taehyungs :well I can choose my wife though.
Jungkook:you are lucky man.

Jimin:let talk to grandpa

Taehyung and jungkook :ya let get any idea.

Grandpa was in meeting hall with jimin jungkook and Taehyungs parents. And with there butler.

Grandpa:was setting in middle end of table and family were surrening the table.

Grandpa have straight face and serious look .

The parents was shouting at each other .
Grandpa :shut up!!!!

The hall room went silent.

Grandpa:i know there marriage is important but they should have the right to choose there wife.

Jungkook and Jimin parents :no we will decide there life and there wife.

Grandpa:jimin has girlfriend and I will meet her to see if she is good enough for him or not.
And for jungkook I know he will choose right girl.

Jungkook parents:but appa--

Grandpa:if jungkook fail to choose his wife then I will choose the right one.

The meeting is over.

Grandpa went home, he entered the house and then all three boys approach him.

Taehyungs :grandpa what happened why are you so tired.

Grandpa:just family meeting nothing else I am tired son I will talk to you another time OK.

Jungkook :ok grandpa.

Next day.

Grandpa was setting in dinning room with his sons.

Taehyungs :so what's up grandpa why did you call so early.

Grandpa:jimin I want to meet your girlfriend.
Jimin :grandpa I want to talk to you about something.
Grandpa:what it is some.
Jimin Taehyungs and jungkook explain the entire talk and conversation about parent.

Grandpa:i have a solution

Jimin Taehyungs and look what!! Really grandpa you are best.

Grandpa :yesterday meeting was on this.

Jungkook and Taehyungs select a wife for your self and get engaged with her with in two weeks or I have to choose a wife for you.

And for Jimin I want to meet your girlfriend.

Jimin jungkooks and Taehyungs :ok

Jungkook office ~~~~

Jungkook was thinking hard about were to get a wife.