"Come on." he breathed out as the elevator stopped on your floor and he led you towards his apartment door, quickly unlocking it before leading you inside without saying anything else.

As you walked in, you instantly noticed that all the lights in the apartment were turned off, except the light coming from scented candles that were aligned on either side of the hallway, forming some sort of candlelit pathway. On the parts of the floor that was not covered with candles, there were red rose petals adding to the formation of this pathway.

Hoseok then carefully guided you through the hallway but you were too busy admiring the sight around you to notice that he was taking you to the dining room where an even more beautiful view quickly met you.

The dining room had lit-up candles on the floor near each wall around the room and in the centre of the room was the dining table that now had a new thin white cloth neatly placed over it. All the chairs that were at the table before were now removed, except for the remaining two that were left on either side of the table, across from each other.

The cloth that was over the table had multiple red rose petals scattered across the entire table. In the middle of the table was a small bowl filled just above halfway with water and floating on the water were about six white floater candles that were lit up as well.

You breathed out after many minutes of silence, "There are so many candles."

"I know." he chuckled and glanced over at you, "Initially, I was only planning on getting the ones on the table, but Jimin disagreed with me and jumped in." he smiled down at you and moved to stand right in front of you, helping you take off the jacket you still had on.

You gave him a confused look as you watched him fold the jacket neatly before putting it to the side.

"Who's Jimin?" 

"That would be me. The best friend of the man next to you." you suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice say from behind you. As soon as you turned around, you found a man with blonde hair and plump lips standing a few metres from you with a proud smile on his face.

"Oh?" you looked up at Hoseok curiously.

"Yep," he answered sheepishly before looking away from you to glare at Jimin for suddenly popping up before he could first inform you of his friend's presence.

"It's good to meet you, y/n." Jimin stepped closer to you and took hold of your left hand, softly placing a kiss on the back of it before he pulled away.