Hoseok smiled widely, "We're almost there."

"Where?"

He shrugged, "The apartment."

Upon hearing his answer you turned your attention to the window and recognised the route the man next to you was taking.

"I'm so confused," you muttered as you glanced at him with your eyebrows furrowed before looking down at your hands as if they'd somehow offer you some sort of clue as to what Hoseok had planned.

"You'll understand in a couple of minutes." he chuckled, finding your response adorable.

"Hoseok?" you called out sweetly, after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes?" he answered without looking at you.

"What are you planning?"

The man laughed loudly at your question, amused by your curiosity, "You really are impatient, aren't you?"

"Nope." you shrugged and looked at him once more, "Just curious."

"We're here anyway," he announced happily as he soon pulled into the apartment's parking lot, finding his designated parking spot easily before killing the engine and turning his eyes to you.

He didn't say anything and simply grinned brightly at you before hopping out of his car and going around to the passenger's side to open your door and gently pull you out of the vehicle with a seemingly excited smile on his face.

"Let's go." he chuckled and placed his hand on the small of your back, leading you into the apartment building and towards the elevator.

"Hoseok," you called out as the two of you stepped into the elevator and you watched as Hoseok pressed the number to your floor before the elevator started to move upwards, "You're acting weird."

"No, I'm not." he defended immediately and mindlessly bumped his head with yours gently in a playful manner.

"Sure," you said sarcastically.

I Need You | KSJ (REWRITING)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें