This is the longest conversation i have with him. He is cold towards me but he gets warm when he's near with the guys.

As we reached our room we went to our desk and sat down. I took a nao because i felt sleepy I'll just wake up when the professor is here.

__ -:- __

" I'll just going to get some air"

I walked out of the headquarters and breath the fresh air of the outside.

The guys are busy doing something so i decided to take a break.

I walked around the building since I'm still unfamiliar with the  area. I'm at the ground floor and just casually walking but then i spotted two girls having a conversation on the side of the science building which is in front of me.

I decided to lool at the sky since today's weather was so nice. While i was looking up i saw someone on the fourth floor holding a bucket and was ready to pour it out of the building.

I looked down as i saw him aiming at the two girls chatting.

I runned towards them and pulled their arms before he pour the bucket. I was just in time the liquid fell on the ground not on the girls.

" thank you.." the girl said as they bowed down to me.

" it's fine just be careful next time" i said then they walked away.

I went towards the wet area because it has a foul smell to it. Chemically.

I looked up and no one is at the window. I looked at the liquid on the ground and the grass started to turn brown. Then i heard someone called my name.

" Areum!!" he yelled.

I looked behind and it was Jisung running towards me. He stopped his tracks as he saw the ground.

" what happened?" he asked.

" someone tried to pour this to the two girls. It is a chemical substance and i can't touch it. Do you perhaps have something like a stick so we can bring this to the headquarters?" i asked Jisung.

He gave me a popsicle stick. I put the stick on the ground and carefully hold it. I can't touch the liquid.

As i got a few jisung gave me a plastic bag and we put it there.

" good thing you were there to save them" jisung said as he flashes me a smile.

" let's go back now jisung" i said as we wenr back to the headquarters.

As we got back jisung told mark about what happened and i gave renjun the bag.

" what's this?" renjun asked.

" chemical substance don't touch it with your bare hands." i said

" and where did you get it? " he asked.

" someone tried to pour that stuff on the two girls. I pulled them away before they got that liquid into them" i explained.

" great you saved a life!" he said as he smiled at me.

" thanks anyway can you searched this up so we can know what the hell it is. That thing just turned grass brown" i said as renjun got his gloves took the bag with him.