Prologue

Please note that this is the sequel to a book called Judas Kiss

~ ~ ~

She was beyond scared. She had been kidnapped with many other girls. One day she had been picking vegetables with her mother at the market the next thing she was being taken away. Even with crying and screaming, the villagers watched seventeen year old Mila Rivera being taken away but no one would dare fight not even her mother or her father. They knew Tiberio Molinero the Mafia king at the time didn't spare anyone's life. They knew this was coming but she wasn't expecting it to be her.

Alfredo Molinero was turning Eighteen and he had to have a pure girl to devour in the evening as a gift from his father. The police wouldn't dare, they feared the Molinero family. They had ties in the political governance's. The Molinero Mafia clan ran the whole of Mexico with their many branches all over the country. For decades and decades, it wasn't about to change.

Mila was blind folded, with many other girls. They were stripped off their clothes and Tiberio had to choose who suited his son best as a gift. Mila was more appealing in his eye than the rest. He told his men to send the young girl to his son's room of course they had to prepare her. The maids bathed her and made her smell heavenly. They shaved her in all the most important places for tonight. She was dressed in nothing but her nakedness as they told her to lay down in the middle of the King Size bed.

Alfredo's party was over, Garreth McCarthy was talking to Tiberio and many other Don's and Capos as well as their wives were present. His father wished him well and told him things were about to change from here onwards.

Tiberio led his son to his room. Alfredo didn't want to do this but he had to, for his father's approval. His father left him alone with the beautiful naked girl laid on his bed. She was crying or had been crying but he couldn't see because of the blindfold.

He stripped off his clothes, it didn't take long for him to have a hard on just by looking at her body. Mila could feel his presence as he climbed on the bed. He asked her to open her legs and she did. This was the first time, she had heard his voice. It was husky and almost soothing.

"I really don't want to hurt you, I'm sorry." He said as he plunged into her without warning. She screamed, she cried because of the pain and agony. He was huge and she wasn't ready she could never be ready for such a thing.

he groaned as he continued thrusting into her. He didn't touch her anywhere else, not even her breasts. His hands were pressed against her sides making the bed dip on either side as he took her deeper, he forgot about her pain and sobs as he was now only concerned with reaching his climax. Tears fell from her eyes atleast he couldn't see them because of the blindfold as the flowed sideways straight to her ears.