• 5. so, where do i start? •

• JUNE'S POV •
𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"I'm actually at school," Peter lied.

"Don't screw this up, June. Don't ruin it for Peter!" He giggled. "This is important."

"No you're not," Karen protested.

"Nice work in D.C. My dad never really gave me a lot of support and I'm just trying to break the cycle of shame."

"Uh, I'm kinda in the middle of something," Peter said.

Tony chimed. "Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you. Anyway, great things are about to—" he was cut off by the sound of the boat. "What was that?"

"I'm at band practice," Peter said nervously.

"That's odd. Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago."

"I gotta go!" Peter said. "End call! I'll take those!" Peter shot a web, pulling up a set of keys. "Stay here."

He dropped down onto the platform. He's not Peter anymore, he's Spider-Man now. "Hey guys. The illegal weapons-deal ferry was at 10:30. You missed it."

Two of the men pulled out guns, but Peter shot webs at them and ended up knocking them to the ground. He knocked another guy to the point where he almost fell off the boat, and he caused the first guy to get stuck in the metal fence.

Peter looked towards where the cars were. He was about to run and do something, but a bunch of men surrounded him yelling, "FBI! Put your hands up! FBI!"

"Woah, what do you mean FBI?" Peter held his hands up in surrender.

Karen began to answer him. "The Federal Bureau of Investigation—"

I cut her off. "We know who the FBI is but what are they doing here?"

"Ma'am!" Someone yelled. I whirled around to face an FBI officer. "Hands up!"

My hands flew up. The man pointed a gun at me.

"Wow, June. You managed to fuck everything up again."

I was too busy paying attention to the FBI officer in front of me to even think about Peter. 

I couldn't care to think about it until the boat was ripping in half. I felt a slight tilt, and witnessed the FBI officer fall to the sea below us. The boat tilted even more, causing me to crash to the ground.

Peter and Karen were speaking in my ear, but I could hardly hear them over the endless ringing.

That's when I felt myself being picked up and off of the boat. 

I rolled over.

"Peter?"

He sat on a ledge, facing whatever sat in front of him. "Good. You're awake. How do you feel?"

He was trying to be considerate, I could tell, but he sounded so uninterested. "Fine."

"Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch, I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you hacked a multi-million dollar suit so you could sneak around behind my back with some girl. Doing the one thing I told you not to do."

I looked up. It was Iron Man, of course.

"Not just some girl," Peter muttered. "Is everyone ok?"