Jessie

I walked out of the changing area to see Jessie and Robbie with smirks hung on their faces. I was wearing the BROMan's tank, light blue booty shorts, BroMan's dog tags, and a pair of green and pink sunglasses. Alright, let's just get this over with. I said walking past them and down to the photo area. I got in position and did all kinda poses. A few minutes later the guy motioned for the boy's to get into the photo. Jessie and Robbie came up next to me and we did all kinds of funny poses. We walked over and looked at all the pictures we take. We picked out all the best one's and laughed at the funny one's. As much as I hate to admit it..I'm gonna miss these boy's. Let's take one more. Jessie said motioning me over. I walked over and they both pecked me on the cheek as the guy took the picture. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked back to their locker room and changed into my old outfit. I walked out to see just Jessie sitting there. So, Scale of 1-10...How awesome was your Summer? he asked. I thought about it. I give it an 8, you guy's are honestly the best. I thought my life was gonna be miserable with my Mom dying, but you guy's made it better along with my Dad. I'm actually sad I have to leave. I said with a frown. You'll see us again before you know it; Plus, you can see us on TV every Wednesday night on TNA. Plus...We're just a phone call away. Jessie said. And Ey. he said getting up. I got ya something. he said pulling something out of his bag that was wrapped. I looked at it. Jessie, you didn't have to give me anything. I said looking at him. I wanted to. he said. I slowly opened it and looked at it to see pictures of everything I did with the boy's this Summer along with a charm braclet. I smiled as a tear left my eye. I hugged Jessie. Thank you. I said quietly. He nodded and hugged me back. I'm glad to hear you like em. he said pulling away. They're gonna go directly in my room at Noah's house. I said smiling. Good to hear. Jessie said smiling. Now come on. he said getting up. Let's go watch Robbie's match. he said leading me towards the gorilla.