Worst News Ever..

A few hour's quickly zoomed by. I was in Noah's room looking through old photo album's when I got a call. I slowly pressed except and put the phone to my ear.

L: Lexi

P: Person

L: Hello?

P: Yes, is this Lexi Carter?

L: Yes, this is she.

P: Yes miss, your mother; Janessa Peters is in the hospital in critical condition.

L: W...W..What happened?

P: It appears she was in the car with some man and they weren't paying attention and another car hit him head on.

L: *sighs* That's my Mom's boyfriend..Are they gonna be okay?

P: Jake will be fine, but we don't think your Mom is gonna make it.

L: *ends call*

I couldn't do it...I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. Everything was getting to be to much. I was in tears when Noah came back into the room. Hey Lex, I brought- he saw me crying and quickly ran and wrapped his arms around me. What's wrong? he asked quietly. N..Nnnn...Noah, I nnnneed...Yyyy...you...tttt...to...ttttake..mmmme...tttt..to..the...hospital. I said. Why, what happened hun? he asked. Noah, Jake and my Mom were in a car accident. Jake is alright, but my Mom is in critical condition. I said crying into his shirt. He rubbed my back and helped me up. Come on. he said grabbing another shirt and helping me down the stairs. He grabbed Nathan and headed out to his car. He put Nathan in his car seat and I quickly got into the car. He got in, buckled up, and sped off to the hospital.