New Lifestyle

Ethan pulled up to a huge house. I got out of the car and looked at it. This is where we're staying? I asked looking at him. He opened the trunk and looked at me. To much? he asked taking out my bags. I just...Wow. I said gawking at it. You're a Carter, you'll get used to the star treatment. he said handing me some of my bags with a smirk. I took them and followed him. This is definetly gonna be different...I'm used to the country in Dallas, not five star hotels and traveling the world. This guy must think I'm crazy. I said laughing. I followed him. He stopped at a door and opened it. He set my bags down. This is gonna be your room. he said. I looked around at it. It was a nice size, had a lot of potential. I nodded looking around at it. I can work with this. I said looking at him. Good, my room is right across the hall if you need anything. Help yourself to whatever. he said walking to his room. I started unpacking my bags and putting them into the walk in closet Ethan supplied me with. After that was finished I started putting my poster's on the walls. After all was said and done there was one thing left in my bag...The family photo. I pulled it out and looked at it. A tear left my eye. I walked over to the make up area in my room and grabbed the picture frame. I put the picture in it and placed it on my bedside table. I looked at the covers on my new bed. It had Ethan's face on it. I laughed. This isn't going to work I thought.  I pulled them off and put some new pink camouflage ones on it. I stepped back and looked at my new room. Perfect. I said smiling as Ethan walked in. He looked around it. Wow, this is awesome...but I think it's missing something. he said thinking. Oh yeah, this. he said pulling out an EC3 poster and pinning it on my wall. Now your room is complete. he said with a laugh. I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe having him for my Dad won't be so bad. So hey, I gotta head to the gym. You're more then welcome to come, or you can just stay and get used to the place. I thought about it. I think I'll stay here. I said and plopped down on the bed. He laughed. Alright, I'll be back in about two hours. he said. Alright, Have fun. I said turning on the flat screen TV that was connected to the wall. He laughed and exited the room.