Impact

We pulled up to the arena for the show and there were a lot of car's in the back. Ethan pulled his bag out from the trunk and looked at me. You sure you wanna be here? he asked. I nodded. I'm sure Dad. I said smiling. He smiled and lead the way into the arena. We kept walking and I kept getting weird looks from everyone. Ey, don't let em get to ya. Ethan said nudging me. You're a Carter. he said with a wink. I nodded and shook it off and kept walking. We stopped at a door that had the words "Carter" written in gold letter's on it. Ethan pulled out a key and opened the door. He walked in and set his bags down. I walked in and looked around the room. There was a couch, a TV, a coffee maker, and a separate dressing room. Ethan handed me the remote and grabbed some stuff outta his bag. You stay put alright, I gotta go get dressed. he said. Yes sir. I said turning on the TV as he went back into the dressing room. I was watching TV when my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID, Noah. Hey, what's up bestie? I asked smiling. Not much J, Same old Same old. How's life with Mr. Carter? he asked. Oh swell. I said laughing. Noah laughed. I don't know, it's weird...I'm just not used to the whole Hollywood, city life style ya know? I asked. He laughed. You always were a Country girl. he said. I laughed as Ethan walked back out wearing his gear. But hey, I'll call you back later. I said into the phone. Alright, Bye. Noah said. Byeee. I said and hung up. Who was that? Ethan asked grabbing some oil and putting it on himself. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me. What's funny? he asked with an amused smile. What the heck are you doing? I asked laughing. Oh, this? he asked holding up the bottle. I nodded. Gotta make my muscles look good. he said flexing. I rolled my eyes. There's something wrong with you. I said laughing. Ey, watch it..I'm your father. he said giving me a stern look. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Whatever Dad. I said sticking my tongue out and turning my attention back to the TV. He laughed and finished up getting ready for the show.