Ethan's Match

It was getting towards the end of the show when Robbie and Jessie walked into the ring. BROMan's have arrived...BOOM! they said fistbumping each other and sitting on the couch. Ethan came out of the dressing room. Good, you boy's are here. You guy's gotta keep an eye on Lexi while I have this match. he said taping his chest. We can handle it dude. Jessie said turning TNA on on the TV. Good. Ethan said putting on his Trouble Trouble Trouble t-shirt. He walked over to the door and looked at me. You stay put alright? I nodded and watched him walk away.

~The Match~ I watched Ethan walk down to the ring with Spud and his friend, Rhino by his side. They brought a bunch of weapon's down to the ring with them. They got into the ring and posed. I smiled as another music came on and three tough looking guy's walked down to the ring. I gulloped and watched the match intently. I watched as one of the guy's dragged a cheese grater against Ethan's chest. He's hurting my Dad! I yelled at the TV and running out. Jessie grabbed me before I could get out. Jessie, let me go! He's hurting my Dad! I screamed. Calm down. Jessie said looking at me as Robbie came out. What's up bro? Robbie asked walking over. Jessie looked at me. Ethan didn't tell you did he? he asked. Tell me what? I asked. It's all scripted, the weapons we get hit with don't really hurt. We just have to make it look like it hurts. I watched on the monitor as Tommy Dreamer hit Ethan with a kendo stick. He looks like he's really hurt. I said with a tear rolling down my cheek. I watched as three other guy's came down to the ring and started beating on the other team. What is going on? I asked. Jessie and Robbie both shrugged. I watched as one got one of the guy's down and Ethan got the pin. I smiled. You sure my Dad is okay? I asked looking at the boy's. They both nodded. Come on. Jessie said pulling me toward the entrance of the arena.