Morning

I woke up in to Ethan talking to somebody downstairs. I layed up in bed and rubbed my eyes. These past few day's with my..Dad..actually haven't been that bad. I grabbed my new IPhone Ethan gave me and walked downstairs. There stood Ethan leaning on the counter in front of a woman and another gentleman sat at the table typing on his phone. I slowly walked in and Ethan and the woman turned their attention to me. Ey, Good Morning sweetie. Ethan said smiling at me. I smiled back at him. Morning Ethan. I said. He just nodded. The woman looked at Ethan then back at me. Oh yeah Dixie, this is my daughter, Lexi. Ethan said looking at me. It's so nice to finally meet you Darlin. she said hugging me. I slowly hugged her back. I pulled away and looked at her. I don't mean to be mean or anything, but..Who are you? I asked. She looked at me then at Ethan. You didn't tell her? she asked. I kinda told her, but it uh..It never came up. he said shrugging. She rolled her eyes at him and turned her attention back to me. I'm your Aunt Dixie. she said smiling. Oh. I said nodding. You're the woman Ethan work's for? I asked turning my attention to the guy at the table who was looking at me. She nodded. Oh yeah and last but not least this is, Spud. Ethan said. He came up and shook my hand. It's nice to meet you. he said looking at me and smiling. It's nice to meet you too. I said shaking his hand and smiling.