Start Of The Day

So, what's the plan for today hun? Dixie asked Ethan as I was seated at the table eating some pancakes. Well, I was planning on spending time with Lexi and introducing her to some of the guy's on the roster. he said looking at her. She nodded. You bringing her to the show tonight? she asked. He shrugged. I don't know, I kinda wanted to ease her into it. She's already had a crazy day few day's, I don't wanna add more to that. he said. She nodded. Yeah, you have a point there. she said. Ethan nodded. I'm a genius. he said. I rolled my eyes as they both laughed. Ethan looked at me. Ey Lex, go get changed; Something casual. he said. I nodded standing up and walking back up to my room. I walked into the closet and looked around. My eye's landed on a EC3 shirt. I laughed and shrugged. Why not? I thought grabbing the shirt and walking to the drawer and pulling out a pair of jeans. I grabbed them and walked into the bathroom. I changed into the clothes and put my dirty PJs in the hamper. I walked over to the mirror and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I walked back into my room and walked over to the make-up area. I sat down and went to work on my hair. I then put a light amount of make-up on. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I got up and walked over to my jewelry box and pulled out stuff to match the outfit. I put all that on then walked and put on my hightops. I looked In the mirror. Man, I really do look like my Dad. I said laughing. I grabbed my phone and headed back downstairs.