One in a Million

I walked through the crowded Hallway trying to get to my class. I speed up the stairs to my Early Childhood Education Class. Once I got up the stairs and to my class, I still had about 5 minutes left during transition time.

So I went to the bathroom. I walked in and saw these girls with pink, purple, and, blue hair. They were rapping and twerking in the corner of this wall size mirror. I think one of them is Ti's Daughter and the other one is his niece. They were loud and kind of wild.

I just ignored them so I could handle my buisiness and get back to class. Apparently when I left everyone decided to come to class. When I walked in, I heard all kinds of " What's your kik and You Gotta Bae ". I just sat in my seat like normal and took my notes on The Stages of Pregnancy.

The Teacher started to call off names over the Loud talking. " Khayman Burton, Derek King, Ronald Hackett ". All the guys she was calling were all laughing and talking in the back. Some girl stood up and started doing the whip out of nowhere. " Toni Sit down please " The teacher demanded. " Bish Whet " She said while continuing. I just ignored all the talking and childishness and continued my notes.

I have to Focus. The Teacher called my name next. " Mali-ha? Male-ia Haughton? " She said struggling. " Umm It's Maliyah ma'am " I said while raising my hand. During the rest of class, It was basically a free for all. People were vining, Playing music, Yelling, and Throwing things. Completely forgetting this is a classroom and people want to learn and actually do something with their lives. Finally the Bell Rung, I quickly made my way through the crowd and to my aunt's car. I just put in my headphones and Proceeded to escape from the world and into my music.

I finally made it to my aunt's house. I walked past all the Awards and the Platinum albums to get to my room. I live with my uncle because my dad is going on tour and lives with my step sisters Jay and Joann ( I should say my Brother and sister but my dad doesn't want to believe it ) and My Mother Died in a Plane crash in the Bahamas. I don't really tell people my background because everyone would make a huge deal out of it. But here goes

* Sighs *

I'm the Lovechild of R Kelly and Aaliyah. I've been kept a secret for the benefit of my mother's Career. My father really isn't in my life, he just pays for me every month. I live with my Uncle Rashaad, his wife Tinashi and My cousin Jhazel.

OK guys so that's the new story. Comment and let me know what you guys think. Trust me there will be more to come.