Chapter TwentyNine - Family is everything / Another fresh start.

I've been having a little writer's block for the past few weeks BUT I've finally came up with a few great ideas. I've even written a few chapters already, they just have to be edited. I'm going to publish about five more chapters then I'll move onto the sequel. In the sequel there will be more drama, baby making, forgiveness and alot of love. It'll be great, I promise!

Cali's P.O.V

As everything began to calm down and police officers came to the scene my mama and I had rushed off to see how CJ was doing. He looked so pale and drained when we had seen him.

We took the elavator to the third floor making our way to the childrens section of the hospital. Not knowing where the nurses had took him we stopped at a front desk provided asking where he would be.

As we made our way into the room we were sent to, a nurse had stopped us. "May I ask who you two are here for?"

"A baby was rushed up here a few minuutes ago, his name is Christopher." My mama spoke. 

Looking around all I could see was special made cribs with babies laying in them hooked to tons of IV's, it's so sad that they all had to be in a place like this.

The nurse smiled. "Well I'm nurse Jackson, come on he's right over here."

We followed behind her as she walked to where he was. 

Tears began to form in my eyes as I watched his little helpless body lay in the crib they had provided for him. He had tubes going through both his mouth and nose. 

"He's really sick, we were told that he had been kidnapped by his mother?" The nurse asked. 

"Yes." My mama told her as she held onto his little fingers. 

"Well she wasn't taking much care of him. He has a fever that caused his left ear to get infected, he seems to be really dehydrated and it looks as though he hit his head onto something really hard."

"He must have been in some serious pain."

"He was but we gave him somethting to take the pain away and help him sleep."

"How long will he be in here?" I wanted him to be at home with us.

"About a week, maybe more depending on how he progresses." She smiled. "He's going to be okay, you two have nothing to worry about."

Nurse Jackson then walked away leaving my mama and I alone watching CJ.

"What do you think is going to happen to Megan and that guy?" I asked her.

She continued looking over CJ while rubbing his cheeks

"I don't know baby, but hopefully they get put away forever." She sighed.

We both continued wacthing CJ as he slept until we were called back downstairs to where everything was happening by a few police officers.

Cai's P.O.V

After everything had went down a few officers had seperated us all, and that's when the question began. We had to tell them everything, from we came to the hospitil 'til the fight went down. If it wasn't for those police we would have killed that nigga, on God.

Megan and that nigga she was with got placed in handcuffs and were now on thier way in a holding cell until Cali could go point them both out. 

"Bruh, I remember that nigga." Thinking back I actually remembered him, Killian and I shot up his trap a while back. 

Did he do all this shit because of us?

"From where?" Killian focused his attention towards me.