Chapter Nineteen - Surprise, Surprise / Let's talk it out.

Killian's P.O.V

"Bruh you think this a good idea?" I asked Cai. We were outside of a club in the parking lot.

"Man chill, your girl ain't here right." He started scrolling through his phone.

"Naw but--"

"No buts nigga let's go."

Letting out a sigh of frustration we both made it out the car and into the club. Females were everywhere, they looked bad as fuck too.

As Cai and I made our way through the club and into VIP we ordered a few bottles then the hoe's started coming.

Cai and I both sat around drinking while females stood and sat around us dancing sipping on their drinks.

I ain't even gone lie but I missed this lifestyle.

As I continued to mind my business this bad female took a seat beside me, she looked Spanish or some shit.

"Hola papi." She whispered in my ear.

"Sup." I took another sip of my drink.

"You came here alone?" Her accent was strong, she sounded as though she just learned how to speak English a few years ago.

"Yeah." I tried avoiding a conversation with her.

She got up then started shaking her ass in my face, next thing I new this chick was giving me a lap dance.

Cai smirked. "Thank me later."

I think I let the liquor get the best of me.

"Come with me." She took my hand leading us both out the club through the back. What the hell am I getting myself into?

Cali's P.O.V

"Are you sure daddy?" I asked him, I was ecstatic knowing that he wanted us all to go to NY but I felt a little sad about the situation that's making him move.

"Cali just do what I told you."

I ran into my bedroom quickly packing up everything, I didn't wanna stay in that house any longer.

About an hour later we were all packed and ready to go, but then Megan came downstairs being loud once again.

"Chris you not fucking taking my baby!" She yelled. "I'm not gone let you take him from me."

I decided to speak up. "Your baby? Now you wanna be a mother huh? After all the things you put my daddy through you really think we gone leave this baby here with you? Your not a mother, you'll never be one because you'd rather put drugs before your child .. I hope you rot in hell."

She stood there speechless.

"Be prepared to sign those divorce papers because they are coming your way." My dad told her.

"You know what fuck you two, okay? I'm so tired of this shit, I fucking hate you Chris, you ruined my life especially when you got me pregnant with your child. I'm done with you, her and that baby."

He placed CJ in my arms then walked up to Megan. "You know I really loved you but this shit right here." He pointed between them both. "Its over, lose every contact you have that belongs to me and MY son."

She laughed. "You think I need you? Nigga you must not know anything about me baby." She smiled. "I got me a man and he takes better care of me than you ever did, he fucks me right, treats me right and gives me what I want. I don't want you and I damn sure don't need you."