Chapter TwentyThree - It was all a dream.

Cont.

Cali's P.O.V

Jumping up out of my sleep breathing heavily, I quickly stood to my feet wiping away the sweat that formed onto my face. My heart was beating faster than normal and my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Was I dreaming?

Tears ran down my face as I threw on my black tank, my grey sweat pants and my Jordan slides.

Is Killian really deadI asked myself.

I got my phone to call him but was sent to voicemail, not caring about getting into any trouble I ran outside to head to his house.

I began to panick as I called him a few more times but got nothing.

About twenty minutes had passed when I finally walked up to his house.

Running to the door I knocked on it repeatedly as I rang the doorbell, I wasn't stopping until I knew that everything was just a dream.

I watched as his door slowly opened. "Cali?"

I fought back the tears that continued to flow down my face. I ran into him placing my hands around his waist as I squeezed him, I didn't wanna ever let go.

He then placed his arms around me holding me tight.

"What's wrong Cali?"

I couldn't speak, the only thing I wanted was him to hold me and never let go.

He let go of me as he held onto my hands leading me into the house and up to his bedroom.

He stopped us both at his bedroom door. "You gone tell me what happened?" He asked.

I shook my head saying yes.

We both went into his room going into bed. I snuggled up under him as I layed my head on his shirtless chest.

I sighed. "I had a dream." I said in my soft voice. "A bad one."

"Was I in it?" He asked.

I was silent.

"Hello anyone there?"

"Yeah you were in it."

"What happened that got you scared that it made you walk over here in the middle of the night?"

"I thought you were dead." I said as my voice cracked.

"Damn .. Well I'm here now baby." He kissed my cheek.

"It's not that simple Killian, I thought you were dead!" I sat up. "What would I do without you .. I'm finally realising that I need you."

"Cali no matter how much you try running away from me I'll always be around." He kissed my forehead. "I know what I did was wrong and I apologise, I know saying sorry isn't going to fix anything but I am, I would never hurt you ever again."

"I forgive you, I just want us to start over now that I'm back."

"I think we should." He smiled. "I love you, Cali Knowles."

Did he just? Did he really?

He chuckled as he watched me, I was speechless. I never knew he had such strong feelings for me.

"No I love you back?" He poked out those pink lips of his.

I smiled as I placed my lips onto his. "I love you too Killian Harris."

"Sooo." He trailed out. "Are you mines again?"

I hopped on top of him. "Forever and always."

We both shared a passionate kiss together, I hope he doesn't ever hurt me the way he did in the past.

-----

-The Next Day-

Killian's P.O.V

After dropping Cali home I tried going back to sleep but I knew that wasn't happening. Its sad that she came over to my house last night in tears, I hate seeing her cry BUT let's look on the bright side, we're back together.

This time I'm promising myself never to do her wrong.

I love that girl.

-Sorrry about Killian's P.O.being so short-

Chris's P.O.V

"So did she sign them?" I asked Violet as we both sat in her home office.

"Surprisingly she did and I also got you a court date for the custody battle. If she fails to show up, CJ will be all yours." She smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"The sooner she's out of my life, the better." I told her.

"There's no doubt in my mind that a judge would give her custody of this innocent baby."

"You right about that .. But Megan's dangerous, she does a lot of shit to get what she wants."

"Well I'm here now and ain't nothing 'bout to go down."

We both shared a laugh.

I looked at her as she played with CJ, her smile was so beautiful.

"Do you think we could ever become a family again?" I asked her.

The look on her face made me realise that she wasn't expecting me to say that.

"Honestly? I don't know Chris. How do I know your not gonna leave us again? How do I know you've changed? Most importantly how do I know if your ready?"

"After all these years I've never stopped loving you. I would do anything to prove to you that I'm a changed man."

I held onto her hand, entwining our fingers together.

"You remember that neclace I bought you with the promise ring attached to it?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"After all these years I still have it, I thought maybe one day we would give it to Cali." We both smiled.

"That would be nice."

"I don't want us to jump into anything serious, I just want us to start off as friends that will eventually develop into something special again." I told her.

"I have no problem with that."

"Good." I got up making my way out of her office.

"Chris?" She stopped me.

I looked at her. "I never stopped loving you either." We both smiled at one another.

This woman has and always will be my first true love. No matter what I've put her through she's still with me, even through the hard times.

I hate this chapter BUT ... Here you go. Since it's so short I'll post another one in a few hours.

Was Cali making the right decision when she took Killian back?

Do you guys think Violet and Chris will ever get back together?

Keep reading to see what happens next. REMEMBER, TO VOTE AND COMMENT!