Chapter Ten - Where were you?

Killian'P.O.V

"Cali." I shook her lightly. "Cali wake up."

"Killian no let me sleep." Her soft voice spoke.

"Naw Cali, it's passed midnight."

She jump up. "Why didn't you wake me up." She started putting her clothes on.

"I just woke up bae." I started putting on my clothes.

"We gotta go." She held onto my wrist pulling me downstairs. "Cai is going to kill me." I knew she was scared.

"Wait." Before we left the house I pinned her against the wall pressing my lips onto hers, I knew it would calm her nerves. "Relax Cali." I whispered into her ear.

"I .. Umm."

I chuckled at her being speechless, usually she always has something to say. "Come on." I held her hand leading us both to my car.

It was almost 1 and Cali was suppose to be home at 6 so I know Cai was gonna handle her. He never sleeps until she's safe at home.

"What you gone tell him?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I'll just say I was at one of the girls house." She started thinking hard. "I don't know Killian."

"Next time we gotta set an alarm or some shit." I placed my hand onto her thigh to calm her down a little. "You gone be Iight."

"I think you should stop here." I was about a block away from her house. "I don't want you getting into any trouble."

Agreeing with her I pulled over. "I'm gone follow you."

She smiled. "I had a great time today."

"Me too." I kissed her lips. "Imma call you tomorrow."

"That's if I'm still alive."

I chuckled. "You gone be good."

She left the car then started walking home as I slowly followed behind.

After about twenty minutes she had finally made it inside and I was on my way back home.

I hope she don't get into too much trouble cause I gotta see her tomorrow.

Cali's P.O.V

Walking inside I noticed that the lights were all off and no one was awake. Thanking God that I didnt get caught I slowly approached the stairs.

"Bring yo' ass back here." I heard a deep voice say as the living room lights were turnt on. "Where the fuck you coming from at 1 in the morning?" Cai looked as though he was turning red how angry he was.

"I .. Uhh." I was so frightened. "I was at Cici's."

He walked up into my face. "Why you lying Cali?"

When I lie I have a hard time believing myself so why would he believe me?

"I'm telling the truth Cai."

"Cali stop fucking lying!" He yelled. "I called everyone and no one seen you since earlier today, now where the fuck were you."

"Cai calm down." I tried backing away from him.

"Naw fuck that! Until you tell me where you were ain't none of us getting any sleep tonight."

"Ughh get out my damn face!" I pushed him.

He fell onto the floor in shock of my actions, after realising what I had done he charged at me.

He pinned me against the wall lightly holding onto my neck. "If you wasn't my baby sister I swear I would fuck you up, if I catch yo' ass leaving this house to go anywhere Imma beat yo' ass like I was yo' daddy, now get your black ass upstairs."