"I see, this is the first time Severus has been like this and its been only three days and I wouldn't wish anyone getting ill, especially the ones who are Little's like Sev, they can just switch back and forth from head space but when they are ill, they tend to stay like that more than anything.

What am I meant to do in this sort of thing anyway, I have classes to teach so does Severus and with him in head space right now and until he's better we cant do either" sighed Harry to her which made her smile, "Harry don't worry about that I can tell Minerva about it all and we can get two subs in until he's better" said Poppy to the young man that sat in front of her, until he got up abruptly and headed back into Severus' room.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"was all Harry could hear as he entered to room, Severus was up and he wanted Harry right away. "'addy, 'addy, 'addy" he cried until Harry was close enough to stroke his face, "come now baby boy none of that you'll make yourself worse" said Harry quietly and calmly to him as he stroked his face more, this help slightly.

"'icky 'addy" was all Severus said to him once he had calmed down enough where only a few tears made it down his face, "I know baby boy, I know" said Harry slightly sitting him up, Severus took this opportunity to lie his head on Harrys shoulder and sniffled slightly, Harry rubbing his back the whole time.

Poppy came in half an hour later and saw the pair, she smiled towards them, they were fast asleep on each other, Harry sitting on the bed at the top and Severus spread out on the charmed bed, thumb in mouth, diaper on show to the world, she could tell right away that he needed a change and so changed him.

As he was being changed Severus slowly woke up, tears in his eyes still, thumb lodged in his mouth and wasn't going to be moved anytime soon. The diaper was down and Poppy was cleaning him with a warm cloth but moved when it went to a sore spot, he whimpered right away and moved so then she couldn't continue. He curled into a ball into Harry's side waking him up, he was a light sleeper now, knowing that he had a Little to look after.

"What?!" was all could say when he woke up, "ah Harry can you get Severus to lie back down please, I haven't finished changing him yet" said Poppy this made Harry look at the weight beside him, Severus in a ball back facing Poppy.

"Sevvy can you let Poppy finish please?" asked Harry to the man next to him and he rubbed his back to make him feel better, slowly but surely Severus uncurled himself and laid on his back letting Poppy finish diapering him "well done, such a big boy for letting her finish" said Harry kissing him lightly on his forehead, Severus smiled and then went back to sleep.

"Sorry about that Harry, I came to check on you two and to spell some medicine into Severus' stomach as that would be easier when I noticed he needed a change, I did hope he would stay asleep when I was changing him but he didn't" said Poppy to him, it was now four in the morning and so they headed off to bed for the remainder of the night.

At 8am, Harry and Poppy finally woke up, instead of going down the breakfast they decided to have it in the hospital wing, having Mitzy bring them food and a few things for Severus who was still napping at the moment.

By 8.30 they had both finished their breakfast and Poppy got on with her work, Harry went back into the room and slowly woke Severus up. "Come on Sev, time to wake up and have some breakfast" said Harry quietly patting his back, it took another ten minutes until he was awake.

"Come on monster time to get up, changed and then breakfast" said Harry once he was awake enough, "no!" was all he said and started coughing and then cried "wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" "Come on now, enough of that, time for breakfast and if we ask real nicely perhaps Poppy will let you have some toys to play with ok" said Harry calming him down.