"Please can you just act like you know us for just two seconds?" Okay............... I scowled at him but suddenly he had the most adorable puppy dog eyes I had ever seen and memories started flooding back.

Oh

My

God!

My eyes went wide and I quickly nodded and stood up next to them both. I looked at the girl next to me more memories flooding back to my already over packed brain making me feel dizzy.

"When she comes in just say that you are going to show me pictures from something okay?" I looked up at the impossibly tall Parker in front of me and nodded once more. Wait when who came in? Huh!

"Hey Honey where are you?" Parker nudged me mouthing 'that's you' right....

"In here" my voice comes out like I have been having way to much sleep and haven't woken up properly yet. Which in my case it is soooooo true.

The door opened and yet another familiar face puts her head around the door to see the room. Mum.

"Hey were just going to go upstairs so me and Soph can show Parker some pics see you in a minute." I said as I started walking towards the half open door and squeezing past my smiling mother.

"Sure Love. I'll be in the kitchen if you three need anything." I turned around and smiled at her before escaping up the stairs with Sophie and Parker on my tail.

When we finally climbed the many stairs that were in my house and reached my room I turned around to find two very confused faces behind me.

"Well if you are thinking of asking me what the hell just happened. Dream on!" I said before closing the door behind the others.

"Well at least we know for definite she's back to normal. That I such a Rose this to say!" I turned round to see Parker nodding making me raise one of my thin eyebrows as if I had no idea what they were on about.

"Right so what the fuck was up with you?" Parker's voice became louder as he came closer to me. Gathering me up in his arms I whispered.

"Am I really meant to answer that?" against his 'look at the finger' shirt. Well on any other occasion I would have worried about what my Mum would have thought of the shirt with a large middle finger pointing out at anyone who dared to look. Now I could not give a crap.

"Just don't do that again okay?" his voice was soft and gentle making me feel safe and sleepy. As soon as I felt the unconsciousness coming through my body I started to panic this was the last thing I had felt before I had drifted off before. I pulled away from Parker and walked towards the bathroom where the sink is. When I enter again with the others just behind me I went straight over to the sink and started to splash water onto my face. Well what else am I meant to do to keep myself awake? I could hear the hustle of every foot step my Mum took down stairs. Her footsteps echoed around the tiled kitchen.

I took a deep breath and dried my face off with the towel next to me. The soft fabric brushed against my skin with the feel of comfort and familiarity.

"Rose." I turned to look at Sophie who was leaning against the door frame with a worried taking over her features.

"Yeah?" I say transferring my weight from foot to foot as I looked over at her and Parker's faces of concern.

"Your okay? I mean I can tell from the sarcasm that you remember us now but I mean....... You really could not remember us...... how is that even possible? Is your brother doing this?" I closed my eyes and just shook my head because to tell you the truth. I have no idea what was going on any more. Repeating and earlier thought my life is not my own anymore.